Need TV Guiding Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need TV Guiding Tips

Heres what I can tell you. Try pressing SPACE when the marker is set. Remember you can shoot FFARs with pilots seat? Its basically a trigger. Maybe, just maybe, its a fire-safety mode. You set the target, but you dont shoot if you misclicked, so you either get a shot at the second click, or you shoot it out with the SPACE bar when you still want that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -iLL*NaYmL3sS
      what you wanna do before you enter the chopper is press down down up left down up right left w s d a w a ctrl+f4. i hope that helps
      Ah yeah.. I forgot that secret code.

Comment

Ive had lots of practice with TV missles, and have taken out jets with them (not jets taking off).

One thing you need to be a good TV missle user: GET A GOOD PILOT!!!

First off, once you have your target, all you have to do is point at it with the crosshair, and click. If you clicked right on the target, and the target does not move, you will kill the target. No need to click again. The only time you need to click again while the missle is in flight is if: a) the target moves b) you did not click on the target when the missle was fired. If the target moves, all you need to do is click on the target again. If it is a fast moving target (I.E. a jeep) you need to aim slightly ahead of the target.

Comment

Working...
        X