• Show
Clear All

Re: Your craziest medic revives

:laugh:
    wow !

Revive in mid-air is twisted cool.

Not necessarily a crazy medic story but was playing on
    Karkand other night.

Saw one guy get taken out. Look + there were 5 medics all standing around him waiting to revive. Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by [DEI]Bart
      I onece wanted to revive someone but I was not mentioning that three ws sn enemy lying on him so I first paddle him to death and then my buddy back to life
      Your Dutch? Great! I was there a few years back and went to the Jean-Michele Jarre Concert in AAlborg (with Safri Duo). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...te_to_the_Wind You have a great country.

On topic:
      I revived this sniper that was getting out sniped. I must have revived him 6 times. Finally he got up and ran for the sniper with a knife! I revived him again on his way to the other guy. It was funny. It was ike I was padding.

On another note.
      One time my team was getting pwned by an APC. It shot the heck out of us. I spawned watching them all go down. I ran up behind the wall an I must have revived 9 times. Then a strange message appeared that I was being blocked for 30 seconds. Strange that.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamonous
        I was playing on Mashtuur City and we were in the BlackHawk circling the town. There was a Vodnik on the ground shooting at us, so the pilot tried to get to a higher altitude. We kept getting shot at by this Vodnik, and when I saw we were inevitably going to blow up if we stayed in the chopper, I bailed out.

At that same moment, the guy next to me in the chopper took a fatal bullet and fell out of the chopper. So, we're free falling, and his dead limp body is falling RIGHT BESIDE ME. So, I quickly pull out my shock paddles, and think to myself, this will never work, but I try it anyway.

I REVIVED HIM WHILE WE WERE STILL FALLING!

I couldn't believe it. Funniest thing ever. But what made it even funnier is that I guess this guy wasn't expecting a revive in mid-air, so he didn't expect having to pull his parachute cord. I pulled mine just in time, but then watched as he plummeted into the ground and died again. Now I was about to pee my pants with laughter.

When I landed, I was taking heavy fire, but I ran over to him and revived him again, just before we both got blown to pieces by a tank. Needless to say, this guy wasn't having a good day.

I was laughing for about 10 minutes after that.

Yea, you can't pull out your weapons during a freefall, except for a brief time right at the beginning.

Comment

a man got shot...so I ran to him in order to revive him..and a car was heading right to us both...dived in to revive and the car just went through us bearly...

but DAMN...he came in reverse and finished us both again....

Comment

I was playing on Mashtuur City and we were in the BlackHawk circling the town. There was a Vodnik on the ground shooting at us, so the pilot tried to get to a higher altitude. We kept getting shot at by this Vodnik, and when I saw we were inevitably going to blow up if we stayed in the chopper, I bailed out.

At that same moment, the guy next to me in the chopper took a fatal bullet and fell out of the chopper. So, we're free falling, and his dead limp body is falling RIGHT BESIDE ME. So, I quickly pull out my shock paddles, and think to myself, this will never work, but I try it anyway.

I REVIVED HIM WHILE WE WERE STILL FALLING!

I couldn't believe it. Funniest thing ever. But what made it even funnier is that I guess this guy wasn't expecting a revive in mid-air, so he didn't expect having to pull his parachute cord. I pulled mine just in time, but then watched as he plummeted into the ground and died again. Now I was about to pee my pants with laughter.

When I landed, I was taking heavy fire, but I ran over to him and revived him again, just before we both got blown to pieces by a tank. Needless to say, this guy wasn't having a good day.

I was laughing for about 10 minutes after that
            I call BS you stupid noob.

Comment

I revived my squad leader mid grenade once

We were pinned down and he got killed, I whipped out my shock paddles, proned beside him and started saying "CLE.." only to see the little ball of death land in front of my face

I got the revive and my squad leader survived!
              He must have been in between dying and coming back to life when the grenade went off (which killed me)

He thought it was very odd as well as he laughed over the voip "haha! I got revived in the middle of a grenade " sounding kind of confused but happy

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                Yea, you can't pull out your weapons during a freefall, except for a brief time right at the beginning.
                yar and if you get shot out of a vehicle you cant be revived either

Comment

Working...
                X