Your craziest medic revives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your craziest medic revives

Ok, I want everyone to post about their wierdest, strangest medic revives, and I know yall have some.

I was playing on a 24/7 karkand map today and I was MEC. We were pinned down from the bridge all the way to the back of the factories. Im on the bridge with my trusty shock paddlez and I see a guy in front of me get shot by an APC comin str8 toward him. LoL, so i want to revive him so bad, I run out in front of APC right b4 it gets to me I dive to the ground, revive the guy while the APC goes over us, and the guy was AT and he blew the APC to hell. I was amazed!! LoL

Re: Your craziest medic revives

OMG stat padder o_0

Comment

LOL, now you know why I absolutely LOVE medic, and hate the fact that I actually have to play my other classes so I can get promoted later on....

Comment

call me an evil person, but i use the person i revived as bait. see, i revive them, hide, wait for someone to kill him, go kill them, and then revive again. repeat to desired point level.

Comment

Would reviving about 5 people at the square in karkand and then all of us getting pwned by artillery be a crazy medic thing? Cause that's what happened.

Comment

Have to be when i was in a squad in songhua stalemate (or whatever) and it was just me and squad leader behind one of the buildings at an enemy control point.
            I was in a door and SL got owned outside. I bust thru door kill enemy, revive SL, run back in door, Repeat this around oh...5 or 6 times untill the enemy got the picture and owned us both.

Comment

Originally posted by kaheiyeh
              Would reviving about 5 people at the square in karkand and then all of us getting pwned by artillery be a crazy medic thing? Cause that's what happened.
              oh man, arty can ruin your day.

Comment

I was once playing karkand as usmc and this guy in my squad started cursing at all of us very intensely with some sort of russian accent. He was calling us dirty jews and all types of ethnic crap. We were laughing at first but then it started to get real irritating. So we kicked him off our squad and I forgot about him for awhile. Later on I saw him run in front of me down an alley and get shot right as he stepped out into the road by a flag camping apc. I ran out and revived him, quickly taking cover. He got shot again and again as I revived him over and over. He joined our squad again and started yelling and screaming, while he was trying to tk me the rest of the round. I never do that sort of thing to players but he really had it coming. I must have revived him like 10 times in a row, the apc I think figured it out cause it seemed like he was trying to let me revive him, lol.

Comment

Revived a guy next to a tank tracks like nearly crushin his dead body when i revived him.

Comment

I onece wanted to revive someone but I was not mentioning that three ws sn enemy lying on him so I first paddle him to death and then my buddy back to life

Comment

there were a bunch of people, mec and usmc on karkand, and i was running to a group of dead soldiers and so was another medic (mec one). It was kind of symetrical, the whole thing, anyway...The group was lying by the fountain, and it was hard to tell who was who. So we start revivng completley unaware of each other, but our teammates keep killing each other and we keep revivng them. Finally our paddles run out of juice and everyone dies except us and 2 other guys. One mec, one us. Tanks roll up and and so we run for cover, then they leave. So we run back in, while dodging arty about to revive our teammates who got hit by arty, and end up stat paddin each other at the exact same time. It was HI-Larious.

Comment

i revived a guy hanging off the rafters in the jet hangar, he fell to the ground afterwards

Comment

lol there is a bug when u trhow medic pack like u throw one but like after u cant see ur hand and u can see a medic pack folowing u in font of u

Comment

@ mashtur
                            There was 3-4 guys all lined up in vodniks. there was a fence where i was and 3 teamates ran out and all got mowed down.right in the same spot. just right at the corner. and i could revive all 3 guys without showing myself. but soon as i revived them they'd basically die.

so i got like +40 teamwork points in about 1 minute.
                            people were laughing and stuff. Eventually one person got off an at rocket and hit right into the vodnik which made it explode and it was like a chain reaction. one would blow, damage the next just enough so it'd burn and explode and take the next. it was like a slow chain reaction. it was funny.

and i dont like being called a stat padder cause of this. cause there is absolutely nothing i could do as medic against those guys. if i was sniper id kill all 4 guys before they even notice me. but as medic all i could do was throw my nades and thats what i did. and nothing came from it.

lol there is a bug when u trhow medic pack like u throw one but like after u cant see ur hand and u can see a medic pack folowing u in font of u
                            ive had this happen to me with ammo bags, landmines, and claymores. i just figured it was my comp being stupid. guess its a bug.

Comment

I was playing on Mashtuur City and we were in the BlackHawk circling the town. There was a Vodnik on the ground shooting at us, so the pilot tried to get to a higher altitude. We kept getting shot at by this Vodnik, and when I saw we were inevitably going to blow up if we stayed in the chopper, I bailed out.

At that same moment, the guy next to me in the chopper took a fatal bullet and fell out of the chopper. So, we're free falling, and his dead limp body is falling RIGHT BESIDE ME. So, I quickly pull out my shock paddles, and think to myself, this will never work, but I try it anyway.

I REVIVED HIM WHILE WE WERE STILL FALLING!

I couldn't believe it. Funniest thing ever. But what made it even funnier is that I guess this guy wasn't expecting a revive in mid-air, so he didn't expect having to pull his parachute cord. I pulled mine just in time, but then watched as he plummeted into the ground and died again. Now I was about to pee my pants with laughter.

When I landed, I was taking heavy fire, but I ran over to him and revived him again, just before we both got blown to pieces by a tank. Needless to say, this guy wasn't having a good day.

I was laughing for about 10 minutes after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X