Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 HD Photo Gallery

Originally posted by Jackass
    Very nice indeed! Which program are you using to edit them with?
    i'm using PSP X, my favorite design tool and sometimes using RealDraw Pro for 3D lighting

Originally posted by FMaster
    Lovely screenshots mate how do you get HD on a pc, also what gfx card have you got??
    Pentium 4 530J LGA775 @3800MHz
    ASUS P5GD1 Pro i915P FSB1GHz
    Club 3D GeForce 6600GT 128MB/128bit GPU550/VRAM1100
    A-DATA 1GB DualChannel DDR422MHz
    Seagate 200GB SATA

Battlefield 2 video settings are improved by notepad typed all settings to 4 (Ultra High Quality) and 4xAA enabled.
    when played with Bots 16 map in Strike at Karkand map avarage 10fps, in Gulf of Oman avarage 20fps.

Comment

Originally posted by plugas
      Battlefield 2 video settings are improved by notepad typed all settings to 4 (Ultra High Quality) and 4xAA enabled.
      when played with Bots 16 map in Strike at Karkand map avarage 10fps, in Gulf of Oman avarage 20fps.
      10 or 20 fps ? That not much, isnt it ? I actually have a poor fps of max. 50 during online game. I only have 512 mb of ram, so most of my settings are on LOW.

But how do you view ur single player game in high resolution ? BattleRecorder ?

Comment

Hmm most of them are cool, but some of them are way too bright tbh.
        This for example, is too bright imo but maybe its just me.

Nice camera angles and such tho I wish Karkand would look that clear

Comment

did you use a plug-in or automated action in photoshop for these screens?

@sir xalias, what folder in photoshop are you talking about ? don't realy get what you mean .
          those pictures you show here, look more like they have passed the shadow/highlight filter in photoshop and then maybe turned up the contrast a little

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
            did you use a plug-in or automated action in photoshop for these screens?
            i made script with all proccess and finally open batch tool for one click. PSP X is the best

Comment

When are the other maps comming?

Comment

Uhhh...what's with some lines looking like I drew them in paint??? It's like you had lowest settings and 800X600.

Comment

Working...
                X