BF2 HD Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 HD Photo Gallery

Proudly present, my new album collection from Battlefield 2.
    Allbum is especially High Definition Quality 1920x1440.
    Photos looks very impressive .
    Maded Ultra High Quality graphics same1920x1440 resolution.
    Them can use like Desktop Background (Wallpaper).

Sorry, sometimes hosting are overloaded. I have 2 hosting servers for my gallery, if first host be dead, try second link.

Enjoy!

1st Host - Gulf of Oman Gallery
    2nd Host - Gulf of Oman Gallery

1st Host - Strike at Karkand Gallery

2nd Host - Strike at Karkand Gallery

Another photos:

1st Host - BF2 Various
    2nd Host - BF2 Various

Re: BF2 HD Photo Gallery

Gj, more maps coming?

Comment

yes, i working with other maps and coming soon i post more gallery photos of all BF2 Main Maps

Comment

Wow, Those are absolutely beautiful! Very cinematic, well done!

Few things though. They are quite big indeed, and don't really work well as a backround for anyone with a monitor less than that resolution, and that is a wide majority of us. Also, at such a wide screen and resolution, you would expect much crisp and smooth edges, but there are a hefty amount of jaggies. You should try going with lower resolutions, for the above reason, and also to get more frames so you could enable more AA instead.

But like I said, those are simply breathtaking. Very cinematic, with nice angles, nice timing, and good colors and contrast.

Comment

ok, i try this make more poor.
          And i when taking screenshot, 4xAA is already enabled, but while saving with FRAPS screen 4xAA is gon and picture lines are sharper.Next morning you will see Dragon Walley, Mashtuur City and Wake Island 2007 with more special effects and colors.

Comment

Very nice indeed! Which program are you using to edit them with?

Comment

They'd look better if they weren't jpegs

Comment

These are nice, I actually saved a few to my desktop so I could view the picture in a smaller size (windows resizing picture techniques aren’t professional - so there’s no bicubic options) but when I view in full size you really appreciate the textures and detail.

P.S. I found this quite interesting in photoshop. There’s a folder called "Merge to HDR"

Now the original photos aren’t in JPEG and likewise you need photoshop to view the real HDR edited photo. (because of the 32 bit channel and JPEG only supports the 8 bit.)

Take a look (56k warning)

Transformed eh?
                Obviously the quality you see here isn't the real .psd 32 bit stuff... I had to find a picture host that would take them lol and some compression has occurred.
                If you figure out the steps do this to any picture, please tell us.

EDIT: I think I've got the least of it: the picture is adjusted into many colour, saturation, brightness, etc, etc, etc. channels, saved as each type then merged together into one picture so you get the best of all the channels.

Comment

XaliaS how do you do that? Give me a guide, I can't find "Merge to HDR"

Comment

I think the links are broken.

Comment

ya i cant get on them either

Comment

The server is overloaded atm.

Comment

My gallery is ready to be showing

Originally posted by Sir. XaliaS
                          These are nice, I actually saved a few to my desktop so I could view the picture in a smaller size (windows resizing picture techniques aren’t professional - so there’s no bicubic options) but when I view in full size you really appreciate the textures and detail.

P.S. I found this quite interesting in photoshop. There’s a folder called "Merge to HDR"
                          My HD gallery not containing with HDR technology, so HD = High Definition for big screens and High Quality vision.

Comment

do some jet vs jet action :yay:

Comment

Lovely screenshots mate how do you get HD on a pc, also what gfx card have you got??

I'm so jealous. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X