Standing infront of Jets topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing infront of Jets topic!

Okay no idea if this topic will be a sucess lol, but since experience of people doing this to me so many times, racking up a ton of tk's I'll just make this topic because I just started taking screenshots of people who mean it if anyone has any or just wants to name and shame go ahead:

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/333/screen0182gq.jpg

He stood there for like 5 minutes, so I tried to turn the jet in a different direction but he made it his mission to collide with me.

Next I got in jet and he did the same as before:

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/6...reen0224gh.jpg

Had some more but can't find them, more to come no doubt.

Another idiot, [b]cr4sty high ranking, he did this about 4 times:

Re: Standing infront of Jets topic!

6 punishes, and 0 forgives....how typical of this type of smacktard....

not to long ago, on karkand, i had 2 punishes, and 13 forgives

out of my 20 or so deaths.....i like servers that have the punish/forgive count on broadcast.... points out the chronic punishers, and theppl who are understanding of mistakes

Comment

This is why playing with friends is good. You can get them all to stand in front of HIS plane and punish so he gets banned.

Comment

Perfectly legit tactic, you just have to adapt, spawn somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          Perfectly legit tactic, you just have to adapt, spawn somewhere else.
          K, to start off I do adapt I have roughly 50 to 100 teamkills from idiots standing in front of my jet, im not just going to sit there as someone else will whine or tk me, or even an enemy jet will take me down.

Comment

They look like this

EDIT: My host is getting ****ed off with me hosting other images..

Comment

I actually did this once. It was revenge though for hanging me outside of the combatzone with a helicopter gunship. He wanted his pal to handle the gun for him but didn't yell "get out".

The golden rule applies

Comment

standing on front of his plane only adds to the lameness, i would either switch teams, and hunt his ass down, u kno he gonna be the only guy at the airfield.....either that, or leave the server...

that is a perfectly legit tactic....lol i hope your joking....( i assume you are).....only ppl who do this will make any attempt at justifying this behavior

Comment

If someone gets the chopper it's fun to make them teamkill you when they get back to reload. If they're not that good they will completely land the chopper to reload and you can just run underneath it. If they don't land it's a bit more tricky. You have to time your jump so that you're going up just as they're coming down, so your head smacks into the bottom of their chopper.

These tips are for educational purposes only

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Headshot
                    They look like this
                    Headshot, man, you sure know how to pick idiots for squadmates :laugh:

Comment

This is such a common problem that I don't even worry about it anymore. You wanna die under the jet? Be my guest. I can make up those 4 points in one bomb run anyways. NEXT!

Comment

run their butt over, then back up and do it two more times.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
                          This is why playing with friends is good. You can get them all to stand in front of HIS plane and punish so he gets banned.
                          Agreed. I think this is the only way i'm going to make my stats any better. I'm getting way to many TK's and Team damage from loitering in pubs.

Originally posted by Evil_Snowman40
                          This is such a common problem that I don't even worry about it anymore. You wanna die under the jet? Be my guest. I can make up those 4 points in one bomb run anyways. NEXT!
                          Yeah, but if your like me and your stats suck then you need all the points you can get.

Comment

i think it would be mostest funnest if u just take off, run his stink-ass over, and tell him how much fun you are having flying around and racking up soooo many kills......

anyway, standing in front of jets...wait....forcing TK's in general, are violation of the ROE, report this jackass...

Comment

Run his ass over. I do it all the time.

It's only a game, he will get over it. If your any good at flying, you will more than make up for the few minus points that you get while he sits there behind his keyboard with his thumb up his ass and waits for another jet. He will more than likely 'punish' you, but he is still going to be the idiot that is plane-less and on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X