would you wip out your knife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you wip out your knife?

ok knives seems to be a hot ticket today so here goes...

I have been going for my expert knife badge and this weekend I was presently suprised by the number of people who when i charged them with my knife on various maps would actually wip out their knife and proceed to fight me, I would say 80% of the folks I attacked did so,,,, and infact some actually typed "again I love a good knife fight"

so what would you do if i came at you with a knife?

Re: would you wip out your knife?

Shoot you in the face!

Comment

Drop C4 and run backwards. I suck with knives.

Comment

I will only wip out the knife if i have the jump on you, but if you're charging me with you're knife...i'll will most likely just put three in your chest.

Comment

Uh I'd definitely get my knife out because you are **** with knife k

Comment

its actually a trick question, i would already have my knife out....so therefore i would be unable to 'whip it out'...

and i love ppl who knife fight me when im charging at them with my knife out.....i love the knife, and kife threads.....good work....

the knife is all ive been using for the past week or so.....that and c4, for any armor/apc that comes my way and prevents me from getting my knife-kills.......and for me, thats what its all about.....the knife kills

one thing i dont like....if im in a knife fight with a guy, or two, and some schmoe pkm's me.....ide rather die by the blade of another knife....

i love watching ppl getting teamkills while trying to take me out.....i see that sooo much.....

my knife skills are improving quickly i think, and even after i have that expert badge, im still gonna be a knife-wielding maniac....too much fun to give up, or quit

Comment

Nade us both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I put " drop you with my rifle " But it depends whats happing around me..if its just seems to be me and you around yeah ill get my straight silver out and poke you with it (mwhaahah) but if its say in the alleyway at karkand (by hotel) then its shooty shooty time, i hate having a knife fight broken up by guns

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
                  Nade us both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  lol.....i see ppl trying that alot, they throw the grenade down to their feet.....i think that only works for blind ppl who have no sprint left, cuz 90% of the time it happens to me, no one is killed, 10% of the time, they kill themselves, and i laugh

Comment

yesterday i was battling a sniper in the buidling at mec main on mashtur.. gave up 2 lives to wear out his claymores then went in with my knife, he was laying against a wall with grenade out pop boom we both die, i thought this is lame he didnt pull out his knife or pistol he just wanted a garunteed kill for stats even if it cost him his life...

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                      i thought this is lame he didnt pull out his knife or pistol he just wanted a garunteed kill for stats even if it cost him his life...
                      lol this kind of thinking

" a kills, a kills so im taking you with me" rofl

Comment

i think thats lame too.....i will only kill myself, if i know i can take out two or more enemies.....that would make the sacrafice worthwile....i cannot count the times i was jihaad jeeped by a single guy, as i was on foot by myself...killing himself, and me....the guy coulda ru nme ove....that is LAMW!!!!1!!1

or how about the sniper who drops claymores while your right there in front of him, and you set it off killing him....lol gotta love the ppl who think the claymore as a primary weapon

Comment

Knife mainly snipers in the prone (do they relize why they have those clamoyres for yet?)

Comment

I picked "drop you with my rifle". You being dead is more useful to my team than us both being in a knife fight, and if you're going to intentionally gimp your fighting abilities by not using your gun and instead charging at an enemy with a knife then don't expect others to be so...eh...crazy.

~Wolfgang

Comment

If I see you running from a distance at me with a knife, I will wip out mine and prepare to stab you, but if you suddently appear in front of me, no time to think, 12 gauge shell right in your face.

Comment

Working...
                              X