No announcement yet.

New frustration- Team vehicle damage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New frustration- Team vehicle damage.

DICE doesn't care about this crap and they won't do anything to fix it. Sad but true.

I hopped in a jet and before I had even moved, the attack helo next to me took off, flipped upside down and crushed me. I got punished for two TKs.

Driving along in a tank, an APC runs into the side of me and explodes. I get punished for 3 TKs.

Hopping out of a transport chopper which is on fire and I open my chute which hits the chopper and causes it to explode instantly. Punished for 2 TKs.

Parachuting off a building and I land on someone running past underneath. Punished for 1 TK.

Get out of any almost any dead vehicle and be assured that some asshat will jump in, blow up and punish.

Drive any vehicle and be assured that some passenger will hop out while moving, get squashed and punish.

Team vehicle damage is just an offshoot of this disaster they have created which credits the last person to touch a vehicle with the responsibility of destroying it and anyone nearby. It sucks, but DICE will continue to claim that they cannot code it as to determine who was the offender and who was the victim.

So we are now stuck with running people over, blowing people up, getting rammed by people and otherwise being harrased because there is not mechanism to prevent people from being idiots.

Comment

Special Forces is great for this. Those dinky ATV's blow up when you lightly graze the back of a teammate's tank. Then it's punish time!

Comment

Those ATV's are really dinky when it comes to running/grazing objects.

Comment

Working...
        X