• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A solution to the J10/JSF problem

Originally posted by $kelet0r
    Dont know what you're on about mate
    The USMC is inferior in almost every aspect ingame
    Infantry weapons are generally weaker than the PLA/MEC choice (m16 vs ak101 etc.)
    The USMC tanks are inferior in that they are a much larger target, they're slower and take damage going over uneven terrain
    All the Non USMC jets are superior to the USMC selection
    The USMC attack shopper has the weakest armaments ingame
    The transport choppers are irrelevant as weapons
    The light transports of the USMC are inferior by virtue of their limited gun rotation

The heavy transport and APC are the only areas that the USMC has a slight almost neglible advantage which are really mere differences in attributes
    Forgot about the 2 essex guns? Chinese may have a better plane but you got better air defense get it through your thick heads. If you get chased by a j-10 fly back to the carrier. The J-10 for a fact cannot face the f-35 and the essex at the same time, the evasive maneuvers are totally different. The only way you'll get into problems on wake island or any of the other maps is if you are trying to baserape the PLA instead of supporting your troops.

And the USMC has a BS plane too the f-18 (coincidentally on maps that don't have carriers to even things out!!), I shot 6 missiles perfectly level and they fly right under the belly of the f-18.

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    There are more than enough reasons to choose the USMC.

First and foremost- its USA for gods sake. Im being serious here.
    Secondly- I as many others, choose F35B over other aircraft because of the challenge factor. F35B as we all know exists only on USMC side.
    Thirdly- Personally I, love USMC equipment. From the dunebuggy up until the Linebacker.
    Forth- in most cases, entering the server you spawn on USMC side. WHy switch?

Uhuh. All black people are religious and work for minimum wage.
    Back in the day when the blackhawk kicked ass I never saw anyone on MEC really complaining anywhere near the level that the 24/7 USMC players do. In fact the people mostly complaining were the USMC against Jihad chopper tactics.

Comment

Dont know what you're on about mate
      The USMC is inferior in almost every aspect ingame
      Infantry weapons are generally weaker than the PLA/MEC choice (m16 vs ak101 etc.)
      The USMC tanks are inferior in that they are a much larger target, they're slower and take damage going over uneven terrain
      All the Non USMC jets are superior to the USMC selection
      The USMC attack shopper has the weakest armaments ingame
      The transport choppers are irrelevant as weapons
      The light transports of the USMC are inferior by virtue of their limited gun rotation

The heavy transport and APC are the only areas that the USMC has a slight almost neglible advantage which are really mere differences in attributes
      1. US infantry weapons are more accurate and puts out more damage time-wise (faster ROF), they are more diffcult to master, yes, but they are better.

2. the USMC tank can take more damage due to its sloped turret.

3. F18 is superior than anything except J10, F15 has the most HP out of all Jets.

4. Cobra is very manuverable.

5. US has the best basic sniper rifle.

the list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by WhardieJones
        Forgot about the 2 essex guns? Chinese may have a better plane but you got better air defense get it through your thick heads. If you get chased by a j-10 fly back to the carrier. The J-10 for a fact cannot face the f-35 and the essex at the same time, the evasive maneuvers are totally different. The only way you'll get into problems on wake island or any of the other maps is if you are trying to baserape the PLA instead of supporting your troops.

And the USMC has a BS plane too the f-18 (coincidentally on maps that don't have carriers to even things out!!), I shot 6 missiles perfectly level and they fly right under the belly of the f-18.
        :laugh: How is that relevant? - the essex can't move :laugh: And it doesnt remove the fact that the USMC weapons are almost all inferior which completely disproves what you were trying to argue
        And there is no proof that the F18 dodges missiles - on Kubra Dam, Migs still make short work of it. The j10 on the other hand....

Comment

:laugh: How is that relevant? - the essex can't move :laugh: And it doesnt remove the fact that the USMC weapons are almost all inferior which completely disproves what you were trying to argue
          And there is no proof that the F18 dodges missiles - on Kubra Dam, Migs still make short work of it. The j10 on the other hand....
          look, hard numbers proves that USMC weapons are better, if you suck in them, you are experiencing a skill level problem.

M16 for example, does 30x900 damage per minute
          AK101 does 38x600 damage per minute

not to mention that AK101 has MUCH worse accuracy.

RPK74 does 35x600, but SAW does 25x900, and SAW is MUCH more accurate than RPK74.

Comment

US has uncappable bases MEC/PLA usually don't. USA has added benefit that when main base gets capped US gets double vehicle spawns. Maybe thats why you guys are always on Karkand?

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
              look, hard numbers proves that USMC weapons are better, if you suck in them, you are experiencing a skill level problem.

M16 for example, does 30x900 damage per minute
              AK101 does 38x600 damage per minute

not to mention that AK101 has MUCH worse accuracy.

RPK74 does 35x600, but SAW does 25x900, and SAW is MUCH more accurate than RPK74.
              whoa i didnt see Hu.Z_of_PLA who I have alot of respect for disagreeing with me on that count
              the world has been turned upside down :|:

I disagree and I don't think I'm alone in this - although bear in mind that when I say inferior in the above scenarios, the differences are negligible. I have no beef with the weapon or vehicle balance anymore, when I day inferior i mean not quite as good as. If I was referring to the Blackhawk pre1.2 or the j10 then I would use the word ridiculous. I hope thsi is merely a language issue

the M16 is inferior in firepower to the Ak101, G36e, G3 (obviously), F2000 and Ak47
              the SAW which I love is inferior in firepower to the RPK which is second only in power to the PKM
              the MP5 is inferior in firepower to the PP19
              and firepower is what decides almost all battles - not accuracy or rounds per minute or damage alone but the sum of all those factors
              Again when i say inferior - in this situation its like saying that Mars ice-cream is inferior to Ben and Jerrys. Both have their advantages and disadvantages but Ben and Jerry's pips Mars to the post every time by a nose by being that little bit higher quality

Comment

whoa i didnt see Hu.Z_of_PLA who I have alot of respect for disagreeing with me on that count
                the world has been turned upside down :|:

I disagree and I don't think I'm alone in this - although bear in mind that when I say inferior in the above scenarios, the differences are negligible. I have no beef with the weapon or vehicle balance anymore, when I day inferior i mean not quite as good as. If I was referring to the Blackhawk pre1.2 or the j10 then I would use the word ridiculous. I hope thsi is merely a language issue

the M16 is inferior in firepower to the Ak101, G36e, G3 (obviously), F2000 and Ak47
                the SAW which I love is inferior in firepower to the RPK which is second only in power to the PKM
                the MP5 is inferior in firepower to the PP19
                and firepower is what decides almost all battles - not accuracy or rounds per minute or damage alone but the sum of all those factors
                Again when i say inferior - in this situation its like saying that Mars ice-cream is inferior to Ben and Jerrys. Both have their advantages and disadvantages but Ben and Jerry's pips Mars to the post every time by a nose by being that little bit higher quality
                actually SAW has more firepower than all other LMG at close range, and think about pump shotty.

Comment

yes they were
                  the changes they made in 1.21 were to change the AA from ground and air being equal to the current situation and reduced the lockon range - nothing else aside from cosmetically making the missiles travel nicer
                  So that is not a fix at all
                  The missiles themselves are fine as you would have seen if you flew the f18, mig29, eurofighter and to a lesser extent the f35
                  The problem as I and a hundred others have said a hundred times each is the j10
                  When 1.2 came out the real problem was the fact that the missiles would do all sorts of crazy 180 degree turns to kill aircraft which was retarded. This resulted in missiles that had missed its original target to track other targets much more frequently. You found yourself getting hit or killed by stray missiles very often because of their wide view.

Dice seems to want the missiles to work. Problem is, they work half-assed. Cant have half ass missiles, either they work on all planes, or dont work at all.

Comment

actually SAW has more firepower than all other LMG at close range, and think about pump shotty.
                    you know I am puzzled still by the numbers on the machine guns
                    In clan matches especially because I always play Support in vwars I always feel the RPK is just so much tighter in power and accuracy even firing from the hip. I've never used the Type 88 in combat in games because Support isnt necessary on open maps so I can't comment. But comparing my beloved SAW and the RPK, I have always seen the RPK come out on top in terms of power and accuracy while it has a lower rate of fire. The numbers disagree with me but from personal regular experience I have to disagree with the numbers :|: unless i'm reading them wrong...

Comment

proof is coming mate

Comment

Originally posted by WhardieJones
                        US has uncappable bases MEC/PLA usually don't. USA has added benefit that when main base gets capped US gets double vehicle spawns. Maybe thats why you guys are always on Karkand?
                        Really, ever heard of a map called SHARQI PENINSULA?

I am glad the Chinese taxpayer isn't paying for a piece of **** that Austrialian government claimed to be inferior to Suhoki fighters.
                        Inferior how Mr.Zedong? first the JSF-35 isn't even to be put into service into the USMC,USAF, and USN until 2008, second, do you think we have already auctioned off an aircraft to Australia that we haven't put into service ourselves yet? Do you realize how old the F-16 was before we started taking bids on it? Do you realize we just sold our first 80 M1-A1 tanks to the Aussies about 2 or 3 moths ago?

You might want to tell your other personality to quit feeding you BS

Comment

Working...
                        X