• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fixing claymores....

Claymores are fine.

Comment

Like someone said, they are made to either protect the sniper, or deter personnel from gettin into a certain area(AKA a Flag), and in reality a granade does not blow up a claymore just like that, they are made so granades wont blow them up that easy, they will get knock out of place. If someone left some claymores protecting a flag, guess what, that's what it was intended to do. You can't get to the flag too bad, i guess the claymore did it's job. And to the guy saying about like to see and engi pick up a claymore i have pick up plenty find a way to go aroudn them.

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
        And to the guy saying about like to see and engi pick up a claymore i have pick up plenty find a way to go aroudn them.
        Well yeah...they are directional. All you have to do is go to the opposite site they are facing...and it's usually pretty easy to determine which direction they are facing...

Comment

finally some people with insight, may your god bless and cradle you....=)

Comment

Sniper is currently my second favorite kit. I agree that clays should be destroyable. People think a .50 cal sniper shot or a grenade should work, but honestly, any sort of shot at all should take them out. It would be nice to see an enemy claymore facing 5 enemies and setting off their claymores! In this case, YOU should get the clay kills, not have the other sniper get 5 TK's. It's not HIS fault it was set off "improperly". This would make snipers think about proper placement instead of laying them about haphazardly...

Comment

Working...
            X