• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {TA}FireStorm reset?

Can't find his old stats

Re: {TA}FireStorm reset?

Originally posted by escape_nl
    Can't find his old stats
    Ive just looked at the BFHQ and noticed that ingame Blazinuk is back at the top and no firestorm.

Comment

wow... I wonder what happened.

Comment

who cares.. who shall miss that looser ? sure not me.

Comment

maybe someone can log onto the server he admins and ask.

Comment

Maybe he used that exploit? because he had like 10/20,000 points less then Blazin, so maybe he used the exploit but just for like 20,30,000 points to get ahead of Blazin?

Comment

I wander if he was reset, or it was some hack. According to the stats pages, he is still ranked as a colonel, but he now only has 300 or so global points. I thought when EA resets the stats, the rank gets set too. At any rate, I'm curious as to what happened.

Comment

If such a thing happened, I'm happy, I hope his fat ass off that computer chair and does something better in his life rather than playing video games for 8 hours a day and get worshiped by 11 year olds because they think he is a l33t pwnz0r.

Comment

I don't think that rank gets reset with it, for some reason all the people I've seen get their stats wiped I seem to remember retaining all of the rank and such (which really doesn't make any sense because the only reason to stat pad is for the rank and weapons that come with it).

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                    If such a thing happened, I'm happy, I hope his fat ass off that computer chair and does something better in his life rather than playing video games for 8 hours a day and get worshiped by 11 year olds because they think he is a l33t pwnz0r.
                    Oh, so even if this guy wasn't cheating, and got screwed by EA, he still deserves to have his stats reset for devoting way...way to much much time to BF2? I don't see how he can spend so much time everyday playing this game, but what's wrong with it? I mean, so he doesn't have much of a life outside BF2. That doesn't mean he deserves to be reset. Now, if he was using a glitch, or padding, or doing something wrong, then by all means, he deserves to be reset. I just can't see a guy that spends nearly every waking moment playing BF2 to out of the blue decide to start cheating. That's just my opinion.

Comment

erm, ok.

Who the hell is {TA}FireStorm and why the hell does anyone but him care about his stats?

Comment

looks like this person will be next

http://bf2s.com/player/43707091/

Strike at Karkand 65,535

Comment

Originally posted by BFMP|DIR|IndianScout
                          looks like this person will be next

http://bf2s.com/player/43707091/

Strike at Karkand 65,535
                          He has his own server and was posting for people to use the commander glitch, and allowing others to do it aswell, meh

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                            Right

Even after it has been explained, how and why does he have so much time to play the game.

Comment

Reminds me of that time I woke up in a strange living room with The View on TV. Oh, the humanity.

Comment

Working...
                              X