C4 Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Issues

Ok so we cant throw c4 anymore whilst jumping but why, oh why, can we not press the little red button while we are jumping

Re: C4 Issues

probably too much work for them to change some lines of code. EA seems bloated and lazy these days.

Comment

Pressing the detonation button counts as "firing", and that was fixed a couple of patches ago... Lol

I believe what they did was disable the left-click while your character is in the air, and hence you can't do anything in the air that uses the same button.

Comment

C4 is pretty useless now, all you can do is rig flags, wait for people / tanks to run in to it, or run up to a tank and put it on it where most times hes gonna spot you..

people just Claymore whore instead... GAYMORES

Comment

I used it this weekend to get my expert ordinance... I jihad ATVed....

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7
            C4 is pretty useless now, all you can do is rig flags, wait for people / tanks to run in to it, or run up to a tank and put it on it where most times hes gonna spot you..

No.

Commander assets...

If you want to be anti tank then be anti tank.
            If you want to kill foot soldiers then use something else.

You post baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeus
              You post baffles me.
              Use that wrinkly gray matter floating around in your skull.

C4 was over nerfedIMO. It takes ****ing 5 full seconds to plant 2 C4's on a tank, and then even more time to run away like a flaming bitch as he tries to blow you away. :hmm:

Comment

I still find C4 to be incredibly useful. Anyone who thinks differently was just a chucker.

Comment

I usually just use C4 to suicide when I'm in a bad situation. Instead of C4ing tanks, I've learned how to plane whore instead.

Comment

c4 is still useful, you just have to be a little sneakier in your use of it now.

Comment

I believe what they did was disable the left-click while your character is in the air, and hence you can't do anything in the air that uses the same button.
                      You can still throw grenades.

Comment

only when you throw the greande 1st then jump if you try to jump then throw a grenade it wont let you.

Comment

i still take out armor, i took out 2apcs and a tank that were siting together

Comment

Originally posted by ARC|Noodles
                            C4 was over nerfedIMO. It takes ****ing 5 full seconds to plant 2 C4's on a tank, and then even more time to run away like a flaming bitch as he tries to blow you away. :hmm:
                            You're so full of bullcrap that I can smell it from here.

NO ONE, and I mean no one, used to run from tanks after planting C4. No, they would just charge at the tank, plant as many as possible, and detonate it taking themselves with the tank.

Spec-Ops was more like the "Infested Terrans" in StarCraft; rather than a strategic Spec-Ops player.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7

How is it useless ?...b/c you cant be a C4whore and hurl it ?....if it still goes **BOOM** then it can NEVER be useless.

The only thing that needs to be changed about C4 is that you should be able to stick to an unsuspecting enemys back, wait for him to be around 2 of his buddies and pop it.(i know im dreaming but hey it still rocks)

I agree, you're comment about C4 puzzles me.
                              Edit**
                              Also, you listed some uses for C4 in your post....so it can't possibly be useless....

They didn't nerf the Spec-Ops class, they added a new requirement...SKILL..and I am noticing that allot of the Spec-Ops players I have played with/against and allot of the ones that post here DO NOT meet this prerequisite. I strongly believe that the game is balanced (for the most part) and its the players that are at an angle(myself included).

Comment

Working...
                              X