Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Between QW and Bf2/bf2142

Originally posted by MrBenis
    You're right, I made a mistake in comparing them. I paid a visit today to the splashdamage forums and they have some sort of... inbred hatred for BF2. These guys whinged about everything, and I mean everything.
    Ahhh so just like a BF2 forum then

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
      bf had it first with codename eagle.
      Tribes came out in 1998. Codename Eagle came out in 2000.

Comment

i just see the trailer and i must say it look real cool i think i wil but that Sh!t but is it a MP or a SP game

Comment

Originally posted by jakswan
          Ahhh so just like a BF2 forum then
          LOL.

MrBenis, face it, fabńboys are everywhere. Not much you can do about it. In the end you either enjoy the game or not.

"Im not gonna buy it because it doesnt have [insert feature] BF2 has!" wont lead much anywhere.

Im gonna check out the first reviews. Truth is, Ive always been intriqued by the "alien invasion" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lost*Soldier*
            i just see the trailer and i must say it look real cool i think i wil but that Sh!t but is it a MP or a SP game
            Multilayer only, they said they do not see the point on wasting there time to make a single player version if the game is heavily multilayer orientated. That said there will be some single player training missions I think.

It also means they will have more time to spend createing the game instead of createing bots etc.

Comment

double post

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                Multilayer only, they said they do not see the point on wasting there time to make a single player version if the game is heavily multilayer orientated. That said there will be some single player training missions I think.

It also means they will have more time to spend createing the game instead of createing bots etc.
                ai thx sir beter mp then sp
                and ur right they can beter spend time to the mp mode then bots

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  LOL.

MrBenis, face it, fabńboys are everywhere. Not much you can do about it. In the end you either enjoy the game or not.

Im gonna check out the first reviews. Truth is, Ive always been intriqued by the "alien invasion" concept.
                  Ya, fanboys of any side annoy me greatly.

As for the whole idea of alien invasion.. meh to that.. I'm playing F.E.A.R. on extreme for like the 4th time and I'm loving it.

I gues I just prefer more "real" things, and supernatural really intruiges me too. What's more likely, a ghost encounter or an alien abduction? Ghosts and shet been reported for many many centuries, whereas aliens is a much more recent thing.

Having said that, STALKER looks good to me too.

In the end, based on previous experience (this is before I play a demo or whatnot) I suppose I'd go for bf2142. Not because I am a fanboy (I'm not, I am getting tired of BF2 actually), or because I hate quake (loved quake2), but rather because I prefer something I can identify with more rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck
                    They are now Kaos studios. This article explains what happened.

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

http://www.kaosstudios.com/
                    yeah i know - they will be announcing something very soon according to frank

Comment

if QW can repet the success of the other enemy territory even in teh smallest fraction then it will bea great game, you cant just watch a trailer and make up your mind, if you read previews you would know that the gameplay WILL promote teamplay through objective based schizzle...the graphics engine will be spectacular beyond that of doom3 but have the same requirements of that game because of textrure compression or some weird technique the id boys are using...

im sad to say it but the way things are looking ET:QW will be the fps style game ive been looking for since having a go on bf1942 and jointops...

cos it will be very good (fanboy joke) :laugh:

Comment

All this talk about ETQW has made me want to download the original ET.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                          if QW can repet the success of the other enemy territory even in teh smallest fraction then it will bea great game, you cant just watch a trailer and make up your mind, if you read previews you would know that the gameplay WILL promote teamplay through objective based schizzle...the graphics engine will be spectacular beyond that of doom3 but have the same requirements of that game because of textrure compression or some weird technique the id boys are using...

im sad to say it but the way things are looking ET:QW will be the fps style game ive been looking for since having a go on bf1942 and jointops...

cos it will be very good (fanboy joke) :laugh:

umm, CS is supposed to be objective based.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                            umm, CS is supposed to be objective based.
                            Technically yes, but there are only two types of objectives per team and each team only has one objective per map. In ET:QW it's something like break into the uplink compound, activate the power system, gain access to the radio room, align the satellite dish and send the call for backup. A lot like the old ET and the UT and UT2004 assault modes. It's tons of fun.

Comment

we have to wait, people talk so much about QW but it might suck big time like doom 3 or quake 4. Bf 2 fo the win

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
                                we have to wait, people talk so much about QW but it might suck big time like doom 3 or quake 4. Bf 2 fo the win
                                Quake 4 and Doom 3 were good games.

Comment

Working...
                                X