Geometry: High
    Lighting: High
    Dynamic Lights: High
    Dynamic Shadows: High
    Effects: High
    Textures: Medium
    Texture Filtering: High
    View Distance: 100%

And it runs REALLY REALLY well, the framerate doesn't drop (except when a grenade goes off near me and it gets really blurry but it doesn't really matter cos it's all screwed up anyway and that's the ONLY time it happens)

I've also run the Far Cry demo and it runs awesome at 1680x1050 and Rome Total War runs really well, unfortunately Call of Duty 2 for some reason runs really crap (odd because my PC ran it faster than BF2)

Comment

Re: Battlefield 2 on a Mac

Originally posted by Robske007a
      i wonder WHY he plays in singleplayer... lag, crash boooom, another mac destroyed by superiour WINDOWS applications/games.
      he's runnign it on windows....

Mac is now windows compatible.

Comment

HAve fun with the single-buttoned mouse!

Comment

The IMAC running windows XP well? Its videocard is alright I suppose. Doesn't have much RAM though. IS it easy upgrading macs? Don't know much about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
            HAve fun with the single-buttoned mouse!
            I bet you could hook up a USB mouse for windows because it is windows :P

Comment

Even if it has the Mac OS, you can STILL attach ANY USB mouse and it will work.

Comment

This mouse has 4 buttons but it's really not good for gaming cos u can't press the left middle or right buttons at the same time as they are all on one 'button' it just senses which side you have pressure on which means in games like Far Cry you can't aim and shoot.

And upgrading is impossible except for regular RAM which can be upgraded and apparently the CPU can be removed and replaced because it's not soldered on there but I don't think Apple has any plans to offer upgrades cos the Case is next to impossible to open but I don't really care because I go this Mac before knowing Windows was even possible.

Comment

Wow! Im thinking about switching to a mac!

Comment

Keep in mind that this Mac is damn expensive and you could get a PC with performence like that or better for cheaper this is just an advantage for people who already own a Mac, were already looking at getting one or would still use the Mac for 'mac things' as buying a Mac to do PC stuff is a bad idea mainly due to a lack of upgradability although the 20" screen is worth alot on it's own.

Comment

Working...
                    X