Geometry: High
    Lighting: High
    Dynamic Lights: High
    Dynamic Shadows: High
    Effects: High
    Textures: Medium
    Texture Filtering: High
    View Distance: 100%

And it runs REALLY REALLY well, the framerate doesn't drop (except when a grenade goes off near me and it gets really blurry but it doesn't really matter cos it's all screwed up anyway and that's the ONLY time it happens)

I've also run the Far Cry demo and it runs awesome at 1680x1050 and Rome Total War runs really well, unfortunately Call of Duty 2 for some reason runs really crap (odd because my PC ran it faster than BF2)

Re: Battlefield 2 on a Mac

WOW cool thanks for showing this all the neg stuff about BF2 on mac we stop now ....well I hope so to bad about CoD 2

Comment

Nice screenshots. Personally i think dual booting macs will be all the rage for anyone with a passion for gaming. Thats really cool that they can boot windows now, I cant wait to pick up a Macbook in say... a year or two once my current notebook dies.

Comment

did you just put the cd in a mac? or did you buy it?

Comment

Have you played on a ranked server yet? I know PB has a lot of problems when trying to run BF2 on Linux, i.e. it just doesnt let you play on ranked servers.

Comment

I really love that Screen, the design is SOOOO nice

Comment

i wonder WHY he plays in singleplayer... lag, crash boooom, another mac destroyed by superiour WINDOWS applications/games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                Have you played on a ranked server yet? I know PB has a lot of problems when trying to run BF2 on Linux, i.e. it just doesnt let you play on ranked servers.
                Macs run windows native now, there are not compatibility problems, he is running windows XP.

Comment

Ah right, I wasnt sure if he was running BF2 on OSX or just BF2 in windows on a MAC computer.

Comment

thats crazy! haha

Comment

It looks like you have a one button mouse, how did that turn out when you played?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite
                        It looks like you have a one button mouse, how did that turn out when you played?
                        Thats a two button "mighty mouse" its crap IMO compared to a logitech or MS mouse, but it does have two buttons.

Comment

im also loving the ps2 and the tv on the same desk. would be cool if you cant spawn just bust out the controller and bust out a few laps of gran turismo

Comment

Have fun living in a box now that you have sold your house, car and life insurance to buy that mac.

Comment

Originally posted by twsmit
                              Thats a two button "mighty mouse" its crap IMO compared to a logitech or MS mouse, but it does have two buttons.

ooo the one with the circle ball for the scroll wheel?
                              I enjoy scrolling with that mouse..

Comment

Working...
                              X