Want Blood? Vote here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Blood? Vote here!

Simple YES, NO or a Don't Care answer - I would just like to know!

Re: Want Blood? Vote here!

yes .

Comment

Originally posted by DogGunn
      Simple YES or NO answer
      And yet you added in a dont care option?
      Which i chose BTW.

Comment

Ooops - forgot, I added it afterwards - updating post.

Comment

lol touche.

Comment

Just to add yeah, but blood like in cs source or something, because if the bloods to excesive then the whiners will come wanting it to be a 18/M etc.

Comment

Seems to be most people want it. Hint / Hint DICE!

Comment

If they add blood it means the age has to go up which means half the people here would not be allowed to play it or buy it so its not going to happen.

However I voted yes.

Comment

So many people complain already because the game is slow, adding stuff will just make things worst.

I say no, I don't need blood to have fun. I'm 38, but I don't really want 13 years old kids to play games with blood all over the place.

Fun <> blood

Comment

Hell yeah it should have blood spatter when metal slams into and pierces the flesh! The game here (Netherlands) is 16+. Now 16+ people i am sure can handle a little virtual blood. But like someone above mentioned, EA n Dice want to be sure they can sell this title to a larger crowd!

Like virtually shooting people isn't agressive! or running over, bombing, stabbing, headshooting, mining, exploding, pulverising, crashing etc etc.
                    So yeah we want blood!

Comment

I made a thread about this a while ago, there are blood mods out there, the Aussie Mod also has it included, you can use it on unpure servers (Barely Any), dunno why they didn't include it, low chance of it happening though, they barely change the game in terms of adding new features in, they just modify old features.

Comment

EA/DICE should make it a game option like in many other games

Comment

Anybody remember the GTA controversy and the "hot coffee mod" I would think that EA wouldnt want to deal with that stuff and they were threatened when The Sims 2 was targeted for an M rating or even AO. What games does EA offer that are rated M anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by NoToRiOuSmInUtE
                            Anybody remember the GTA controversy and the "hot coffee mod" I would think that EA wouldnt want to deal with that stuff and they were threatened when The Sims 2 was targeted for an M rating or even AO. What games does EA offer that are rated M anyway?
                            The Godfather, but EA tries to set their game age groups for a wider market, as for Black is a 16/T and theres no blood in it, I mean realism to a certain extent should be put into games, its just shooting people in the head in BF2 is like shooting bags of dust, at the end of the day its the people who whine about this that and the next thing, some kid going on a killing spree *BLAME BATTLEFIELD 2 I SEEN HIM GET A 20 KILL STREAK WITH THE PKM* its stupid really, they spoil the games for everyone and the age ratings, they don't bother me as I can get them anyway, but I played thrill kill, manhunt and just about any other extreme violence game there is, I think of it as entertainment not something to reflect on in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by spitsfreeman
                              EA/DICE should make it a game option like in many other games
                              I agree. And how about some blood splattered on the wall next to the person who got shot (but didn't die), and the dead ones lay in a pool of blood. Then after about 10 seconds the blood dissapears just like the corpse.

Any modders want to take on this challenge? Call it the blood mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X