Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [3 Vids] Dogfight Day Impressions

Originally posted by Crampas
    Hm, i downloaded and watched parts of that 320 MB video. It's a pity everybody seems to use the Eurofighter.

To learn from ace pilots (like from Planewhore's famous Oman Video) a 'player cam' would be helpfull, and i know there is a way to broadcast it directly so everybody can see what the broadcaster would do from 1st person view. The person who did it had 2 video cards and steamed it directly to an internet site. Unfortunately only a few people could watch it at a time because of limited server capabilities. I haven't seen =PBF=TheMonarch for some time, but i could find more info if anybody is interested.

3rd person view insn't very spectacular or helpfull. The BR is pretty much useless IMHO.

Anyway if u think you are a descent pilot or even a 1337 PwZ0rer there is no other server to test/proove it.

Original Post with info. Click.
    Man, so true. I wanted to see the movement from inside the plane and make mental notes. But is it even possible to have an inside-view in spec-mode?

Comment

Re: [3 Vids] Dogfight Day Impressions

The spectator view is 3rp person persuer view. It's still better than the battle recorder, because it automatically (smoothly) adjusts the camera angle to the direction the player faces.

In case somebody doesn't know, you have to click into the spawn screen and remove the little white circle around the last spawn point.
      Close the screen with the [x] and use <spacebar> and <c> to swich between players and freecam. This way you can spy on your teammates without autospawning every 15 sec.:shock:

Comment

Working...
      X