What to buy with $550...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy with $550...

I'm selling my xbox, ps2, and psp to someone for $550 and I want a 7800GTX, but it feels like a waste to spend it all on one thing. I could also buy a 19" 8ms monitor and 2 more GB of RAM...but I don't know which to do. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Re: What to buy with $550...

Originally posted by Nitemare
    I'm selling my xbox, ps2, and psp to someone for $550 and I want a 7800GTX, but it feels like a waste to spend it all on one thing. I could also buy a 19" 8ms monitor and 2 more GB of RAM...but I don't know which to do. Anybody have any other suggestions?

If you could run the game on ultra high, what else do you want!??? Does it have to be PC related? buy a cool monitor and a gun.

Comment

No point in getting 2GB of RAM or a new GFX card. Your computer is good enough. If you want...get yourself a nice new monitor

Comment

Monitor or nothing.

I wish I would have saved 1/2 what I spent on computers when I was young. I'd be rich.

Comment

i say evgas new 7800gtx but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by kfj
            i say evgas new 7800gtx but thats just me
            The KO? I thought about it, but its 40 dollars more, and the XFX has the same clock speeds just w/o the cooling for $500 and I don't really need the cooling.

Comment

It is still a waste. If you upgraded everytime a new video card came out, you'd be updating every 3 months or less.

Comment

just get a nice monitor

Comment

https://give.redcross.org/

Comment

save your money to make an entire new system in a few years that will be up to par with everything new. Do this and you wont regret spending that much on a vid card that will drop in price after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by hirebrand
                      ??? ???

Comment

well first of all u can buy me a new mobo a graphics card... then u can buy your ram

Comment

buy a gun. screw that PC stuff , make soem good use of that money something where u can gain of it. Gun+Robing people = Money ect....

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                            buy a gun. screw that PC stuff , make soem good use of that money something where u can gain of it. Gun+Robing people = Money ect....
                            hahaha... yeah i agree any money i have i usually buy a new gun..nothing is better than robbin old ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Nitemare
                              Buy a new monitor and a new cooling designed case and tranfer your stuff over. It'll almost be like new comp.

Comment

Working...
                              X