What to buy with $550...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to buy with $550...

Yes, go donate it to the people who were trapped by hrricane Katrina, they are fighting for their lives while you're already playing BF2 on high, that's the least you could do for them, my families going to donate money again, just like for the tsunami funds. Their lives are ruined, they are fighting to stay alive, while you are fighting people online in BF2, you should really help them, they have lost everything, their house, their tv etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
      Yes, go donate it to the people who were trapped by hrricane Katrina, they are fighting for their lives while you're already playing BF2 on high, that's the least you could do for them, my families going to donate money again, just like for the tsunami funds. Their lives are ruined, they are fighting to stay alive, while you are fighting people online in BF2, you should really help them, they have lost everything, their house, their tv etc.
      Your asian your rich, i never come across money. To be honest, they shouldn't have stayed in NO it's not my fault, not that I don't feel for them.

Comment

Thread moved to Hardware.

Comment

hasnt this been in hardware for a while now?

Comment

i think so

Comment

Was in Client Support until I moved it earlier on this afternoon.
              Code:
              Log: 12:29, 4th Sep 2005  	DrunkenPirate  	Thread moved with redirect to 'Hardware'.  	   	{My IP address}
              Anyway...

Comment

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16824009047R three times over :P

Comment

Originally posted by unknowngutiarist
                  why get a 15" when u can get a nice 19" for 500$

Buy LG 19" Active Matrix, TFT LCD SXGA LCD Monitor w/ TV Tuner 12 ms 1280 x 1024 M1910A with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

Buy another GPU and SLI them together. (might need a replacement mobo too)

Comment

Dont bother upgrading, you have a good system anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitemare
                        Your asian your rich, i never come across money. To be honest, they shouldn't have stayed in NO it's not my fault, not that I don't feel for them.
                        Well, lets see, i'm asian, but not rich man, but we are still donating money to the red cross for Hurricane Katrina. Anyways, they couldn't get out dude, the 2 days before the storm hit it was a tropical storm, a day later it turns into a catagory 5 (the most destructive catagory) hurricane. Everyone waas expecting a tropical storm, instead, they got a catagory 5 hurricane. In a tropical storm you don't even need plywood. Plus, the people in New Orleans can't get out, their last way out on the interstate was blocked by state troopers with attack dogs, they said to go back because they were looking for a looter, and they cared about te items people owned. Now people are still dying in New Orleans and alot of other cities and states, the death toll is like probably 5000 by now.

EDIT: you don't have to donate all 550 bucks, maybe just something like 50 bucks. Every dollar counts.

Comment

Save your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                            Well, lets see, i'm asian, but not rich man, but we are still donating money to the red cross for Hurricane Katrina. Anyways, they couldn't get out dude, the 2 days before the storm hit it was a tropical storm, a day later it turns into a catagory 5 (the most destructive catagory) hurricane. Everyone waas expecting a tropical storm, instead, they got a catagory 5 hurricane. In a tropical storm you don't even need plywood. Plus, the people in New Orleans can't get out, their last way out on the interstate was blocked by state troopers with attack dogs, they said to go back because they were looking for a looter, and they cared about te items people owned. Now people are still dying in New Orleans and alot of other cities and states, the death toll is like probably 5000 by now.

EDIT: you don't have to donate all 550 bucks, maybe just something like 50 bucks. Every dollar counts.
                            Your giving me the rundown on hurricanes? I live on the southeast coast of florida...I think I would know :laugh:

Comment

yeah just save it like talus said.. and talus what ever happened to Battlefield Frontlines??

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                                Monitor or nothing.

I wish I would have saved 1/2 what I spent on computers when I was young. I'd be rich.

ya people tell me that alot but its mostly with my home theater setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X