Hey All? What do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All? What do you play?

Hey friends that I know( u know who u are) and the 3 new people that have probably join this website over the last 3 years lol. I'm getting back into game and I had a friend build me a pretty strong Pc and I also hopped on the band wagon and bought a console PS4. If anyone wanna play, leave your psn name or accont of a game i could join as well

What am I playing right now?

Destiny: The Taken King
    GTAV (PC)
    SOMA
    Mad Max (bleh)
    Madden NFL 16

Comment

Still putting up with BF4, not as much though.

Been playing XCom after the sale a couple weeks ago. Its single player is pretty fun.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I haven't been playing anything lately, except for some pinball app. Been too busy with real life stuff.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Some GTA V, DayZ, Rainbow Six Siege beta, Insurgency, Heroes of the storm... I really like to hop in and out of different games. I really just play on the PC and you can find me on steam as jimykx

Comment

Thanks Jimmy! and I will be playing Fallout 4 and elderscroll online! If I get the games you guys are playing I will be sure to let you know and add you! I think i lost so much friends as I have been away from gaming for almost 2 and a half years

Comment

Just started playing Fire Emblem: if. Took a break from Destiny for now.

Comment

Call Of Duty, Doom

Comment

Right now Battlefield 2

Comment

Working...
                  X