YouTube copyright can SUCK IT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube copyright can SUCK IT!

Seriously i am ticked off! Guys they copyrighted gameplay footage WTF, i went over my 200+ videos to acknowledge all claims and now i am hoping that my account will reverse itself to good standing, it's not allowing me to upload videos longer than 15 mins, i have verified my account, acknowledged all claims, by the way no claims were world wide block, a few vids blocked in Germany and the rest are all matched third party content all of which have been acknowledged.

I am NOT making money of my videos nor do i ever want to, i make them for fun this is really annoying if this does not reverse in the next couple of days i am shutting down Newcaven and re-opening under another video sharing website, this is fucking ridiculous for YouTube to side with those giant corporate fucks and not side with us YouTubers i mean seriously look at my content then tell me!

Yeah, its a load of crap.

Beginning of the end.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You have to watch what you upload. Avoiding having the game music to anything above nothing or next to nothing when recording. Also, don't even think about uploading anything on a Nintendo platform. Many Xbox 360 games are also a bit out of the question (Halo series, etc.). If you get a notice about one video in a series, it's a safe bet that the others will get notices soon enough and you should probably get rid of them before the issue compounds.

Also, don't think about uploading any video where you aren't speaking, and it's just pure gameplay footage. Those can't even be argued one little bit for fair use since you aren't commenting about the content or critiquing it, you're just playing it.

Comment

Oh man this totally blows! i think i will just divert my video uploading to another video sharing website

Comment

Ridiculous.. It's absolutely shitty for any small content creator

Comment

Dude I am just now resuming my REVIVED! series and this happens wtf with this bullcrap! urgh i will have to limit my REVIED! series videos to 15m each lmao and the material i upload isn't half bad when you got people uploading stupid shit.

Comment

Well what other video sharing websites do you fellas recommend?

Comment

Well, it's either suck it or leave. Youtube can do what they want, sadly enough

Comment

Working...
                X