Please Sign My Petition - Forza 5 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Sign My Petition - Forza 5 PC

Hey guy's, so the new consoles have been unveiled, i like them both. One thing i hate about them though is their exclusive titles and how i have to purchase the console if i want to play them. I am a really big Forza fan boy and have been playing the series since the original xbox. But I am on the pc and play way more pc games than i ever have console games, so that is why i have made this petition to get turn 10 to bring forza 5 to the pc, with the next gen hardware similarities being so close to that of a pc the task of bringing the game to the pc should not be a big one.

For years PC gamers have been stuck with really old racing games or arcade games that people play once or twice and stick back on the shelf, dirt, grid and nfs to name a few. If forza 5 was to come to the pc it would open up a whole new racing community on the pc and give us what we have been looking for in a pc racing game for years (for me any way) we have this computing hardware and prehiphitals such as racing wheels that need to get put to good use.

There hasn't really ever been a racing game on the pc that people have flocked to, reason being because most of them have been crap! imagine it forza 5 on the pc it would be huge!! some people will probably think i am mad for even posting this and thinking that it will ever happen, but it the word if MLK I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAAAAY!! FORZA WILL BE ON THE PC!!!

Please sign and share here: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ition_week_one

P.s. I am posting this on as many forums as possible to raise awareness and get as many signatures as I possibly can so please share it on all the social networks.

Forza is good but there are much better racing games on the PC already including Project Cars: http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

And TBH, I'd honestly like to have the Gran Turismo series on PC more than Forza. Forza is kind of run of the mill and already too similar to games like Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed.

Comment

Working...
    X