X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to E3 2013 for free!

We pretend we are at E3.
    I'll start

Did you see the COD:Ghosts demo?!?! Damn, those fish....

Anyways, can't wait to go to the BF4 multiplayer demo. First thing I'll try to do is grab a tank and try to take down any other building that isn't the one in the center.

Where is everyone? I've been in the battlefield 4 queue for hours and I havent seen anyone! I can't believe nobody from TGN came to E3 this year. Unless they are all already playing in the booth.

Comment

Pretty sure I'd die if I went to E3. First from excitement and then from exhaustion.

Comment

So Zips is clearly not here on E3. I've been checking TGN through my Nokia 1100 and he has been doing a great job covering everything, I don't know how he does it, he must be exausted. In fact he has done such a great job it almost looks like I am actually on E3. oops, not that I'm not, of course. As a matter of fact I'm still on the queue to try out the Battlefield 4 mp demo, but now I can already see the computers and everyone playing there. Everybody seems to be quite pleased with the game, but I'm not convinced

Comment

I was there, somewhere, then a booth babe distracted me, now i am in my hotel waiting for her to get out of the toilet so i can use it DAMN IT ladies take too long in toilets wtf.

Comment

Working...
          X