April Fools crap goes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools crap goes here

Just post links to stuff here for 2013 April Fools.

Such as YouTube:

Guild Wars 2:

Etc...

WHat about TGN xD?

Comment

TGN?

Oh uhm...

Half-Life 3 Confirmed as Prequel

You play as a teenage Gordon getting picked on in high school.

Comment

Well, at least there is no justin bieber in the background

google's

Comment

Oh, you wanted the Biebs? I can give you the Biebs and only you the Biebs...

Comment

Half-Life 4:

Natural Selection 2's that's sitting in my Inbox:

G'day everyone!

First it became Gorgeous, now NS2 is Electric. New content, bugfixes, performance boosts and all round more awesome. A full changelog is reproduced below. Full size release screenshot here., full news-post here. This content update is free to all existing Natural Selection 2 players!

Please share this update with your readers and viewers, as doing so could lead to eternal life and happiness.

Feature

Added Stun Gun. Punish fellow Marines for stealing your Shotgun!
            Added Gardening. Plant your favorite fruits and vegetables. With tender care, watch them grow delicious food.
            Added 3 secrets (2 of them are also mysteries).
            A webcam is now required to verify the player has a Wasabi style moustache.
            New Super Rapid Fire Extreme Shotgun (only usable by Unknown Worlds developers).

Balance

Increased all damage by 33%
            20% more prime numbers
            Nerfed lemon trees
            Increased all health by 33%
            Marines can now research the moonwalk for 40 team resources
            2% more yellow
            Jetpack now has infinite fuel
            When a Marine using a Jetpack touches the ground, many explosion
            Lerk Wing sauce now 15% spicier in the Onos Bar
            25% more Gorge
            Exo is now free and required

Fix

Inverted all rooms that begin with the letter “T”.
            The game is now playable at altitudes greater than 255 meters above sea level.
            The vibrate feature on Commander beepers is finally fixed.
            Bees now properly defend the Hive (Thanks IronHorse!).
            Changed our own interpretation of “frames” which resulted in a 1000% increase in frames per second.
            We figured out how to fix that really annoying bug everyone is always complaining about but the programmers kept arguing about the usage of the Oxford comma in a comment which resulted in slapping.
            The 6th Alien is now enabled. Sorry, we forgot about that one. We don’t have a name for it. How about Philip?

SDK

Fixed “Redo” button in Undo Button editor.
            Tools no longer work on Sunday nights as that is when Game of Thrones airs and realistically, nobody will need them.
            Added editor for Philosophy.
            Unknown Worlds is committed to continuously improving Natural Selection 2 through substantial free DLC updates. Look out for more by July 2013!

Cheers and stay away from the walls,

The Unknown Worlds team

Comment

Think Geek:
              View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

And a vote to make these real:
              Buy the latest video games and DLCs, including PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch blockbuster hits, retro games, and PC exclusives online for delivery or in-store pick-up and save with our buy now, pay later option.

Comment

Hahahah, laughed so much at the "Don't taze me bro!" XD

Comment

Reddit buys TF2:
                  Get the latest product news, company announcements, and user insights from the official Reddit blog.

They didn't really think that one through too well. Makes reading comments on the website a nightmare half the time, when they are actually able to load.

Though Valve played along:

Comment

Also, I did one small thing.

I figure with the sort of userbase the other TGN pulls in, there will be no shortage of people falling for this, plus if they visit the other site and get mad at them... double win.

Comment

Yeah, redditing is a bitch right now. What am I supposed to do as I'm still unemployed?

Also, by talking backwards (I'll stop now) I think I made crunch cry... or he is about to make me cry... I think its the latter... I better watch myself...

Comment

Working...
                      X