Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

That one looks like me in my mid 20s.
          How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
            How old are you?
            Im 36. Just turned it a couple weeks ago. No one said happy birthday
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch

Comment

D:

Happy extremely terribly belated birthday! You could have said something! Then I wouldn't feel like a dick 2 weeks later...

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                D:

Happy extremely terribly belated birthday! You could have said something! Then I wouldn't feel like a dick 2 weeks later...
                Zips didnt have to say anything.

Actually I was hoping you would go "MAN, thats old!" then I was going to come back with this:

Yeah, I know. I actually did a special appearance in Battlefield Friends, but I wanted to be anonymous. Here is the video I was in:

Guess which one is me

Comment

LOOl, Couldn't have been, that guy just plays battlefield 3 for a few weeks and already considers himself a veteran xD. When I first saw the title and thumbnail I thought they would actually include someone saying how BF3 is so different from bf2, but I guess the guys who make BFF have also most likely only played bf3.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx View Post
                    LOOl, Couldn't have been, that guy just plays battlefield 3 for a few weeks and already considers himself a veteran xD. When I first saw the title and thumbnail I thought they would actually include someone saying how BF3 is so different from bf2, but I guess the guys who make BFF have also most likely only played bf3.
                    Yeah, that shows how nerdy I am because I was like; "Wait a minute, that was just a few months ago, but he remembers when the medic changed from White in the Alpha to Black in the Beta."

Comment

Still Younger than Crunch!

Yet Older than many others.
                      "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Ah, going back into your avatar, if you have some idea and you want me to photoshop you something I can do that without a problem. I actually wouldn't mind if we had an active "request your signatures/banners/graphics/whatever" topic in the forums

Comment

Working...
                        X