Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around

Graduated college & currently unemployed so here I am again. Been browsing the TGN forums every so often when bored, looks like Zips has kept the old ironclad ship running.

Received BF3 for Christmas but never played much of it due to time constraints, trying to get back into it now (If I can get the connection issue sorted out) hopefully I can get used to it and start enjoying the game online. Pretty much took a complete break from gaming over the past year only really playing FIFA when I got a free moment.

If any TGNers want to play some BF3 sometime feel free to add me and play a game together.

Re: Around

Originally posted by MrKLM

If any TGNers want to play some BF3 sometime feel free to add me and play a game together.
    There is a platoon for that!
    Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
      Been a member of that since I got the game. Never see anyone online when I am.

Comment

Me and a group of people I talk to regularly on Ventrilo tend to play in the evenings, local time. I tend to see the most people on around 6-10PM EST, give or take, depending on the day and if it's a holiday.

Comment

welcome back!
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
          X