System requirements lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System requirements lab

Does the 'Can you run it' website work for you guys?

I keep getting an error once the "gathering information" part starts saying

"
    Error 404 : System Requirements Lab had trouble analyzing this computer. Please try the test again later. We apologize for any inconvenience. "

Any ideas? Or just me?

Re: System requirements lab

Ran alright for me. Only really wants to work for me ever in IE though.

Comment

WHYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Doesn't work for me at all.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hmmm.. an error pops up while trying to install their activex/software.

"a network error occured while attempting to read from the file sysreglabdetect.msi".

Weird. I think my laptop can handle BFBC2, it's funny, I wanted to know the recommended for that. You read my mind, <3

Comment

Works for me, except that it cant identify my two 4850 in crossfire, so it fails me on games I can easily run
        There is also an alternative at http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10372/, made by futuremark.

Comment

you can always try uninstalling the software its under add/remove programs its only like 400kb but when you revisit the site it will install it again,

Comment

That one doesn't seem to work either, the Java loads, and the "Analysing system" has been going on for 6 minutes now.

Now it says this:
            "FutureMark blah blah could not be installed on or the installation was cancelled (didn't do it). The library is required to use Game-0.... Please note you need admin privileges to run the installer."

I am sure I am the admin to my computer. :S

Comment

I tried it, works for me. But the crappy thing is that it shows m E8400 is only in minimum wtf the E8400 sucks now!?! lol what kind of quad does it need to run this game well?

Comment

Working...
              X