Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justin black View Post
    I saw the last movie black fighter.
    Yeah? You should link to the IMDB page for that one.

On topic: I can't remember the last movie I watched. I haven't watched TV or watched any movies in months. Uhh... I was trying to catch up on the MCU. I think I left off with having finished the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Comment

• "The Grand Budapest Hotel." This Wes Anderson masterpiece is a visual delight, boasting a captivating storyline set against a whimsical backdrop. The film follows the misadventures of a quirky hotel concierge and his protégé. With its stellar ensemble cast, brilliant cinematography, and Anderson's signature style, it's a must-watch for cinephiles. I'd give it a solid 9/10 for its unique charm and storytelling finesse.

As for "The Negotiator," I appreciate its suspenseful plot and strong performances, earning it a respectable 7/10. And echoing your sentiment on "Any Given Sunday," it's indeed a thrilling sports film with Al Pacino's standout performance. While not reaching the narrative depth of "Remember the Titans," its entertainment value is commendable, earning a solid 8/10 from me.
      The last movie I watched was Vietnamese sex, it was quite good, rated 9/10​

Comment

• Originally posted by nguyenloc2k2 View Post
        "The Grand Budapest Hotel." This Wes Anderson masterpiece is a visual delight, boasting a captivating storyline set against a whimsical backdrop. The film follows the misadventures of a quirky hotel concierge and his protégé. With its stellar ensemble cast, brilliant cinematography, and Anderson's signature style, it's a must-watch for cinephiles. I'd give it a solid 9/10 for its unique charm and storytelling finesse.

As for "The Negotiator," I appreciate its suspenseful plot and strong performances, earning it a respectable 7/10. And echoing your sentiment on "Any Given Sunday," it's indeed a thrilling sports film with Al Pacino's standout performance. While not reaching the narrative depth of "Remember the Titans," its entertainment value is commendable, earning a solid 8/10 from me.
        The last movie I watched was Vietnamese sex, it was quite good, rated 9/10​
        Well that took an abrupt turn at the end.

I'll just hold my breath here thinking you aren't a bot and that your post won't be edited in the future to include hidden links.

On topic: My previous reply above from 2022 is still the same. I haven't watched a movie in a very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post

Well that took an abrupt turn at the end.

I'll just hold my breath here thinking you aren't a bot and that your post won't be edited in the future to include hidden links.

On topic: My previous reply above from 2022 is still the same. I haven't watched a movie in a very long time.
          hey bro I'm not a bot

Comment

• Originally posted by nguyenloc2k2 View Post

hey bro I'm not a bot
            Wait. Really? My bad then! The last several replies in this thread (some that aren't seen publicly) have been from bots that will later come and edit in a link to their post after making what looked like a legitimate post.

Comment

Working...
            X