Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Stealth

Poor plot, mediocre action (v. unrealistic). Brilliant CGI and a good helping of action.

I'd rate it with the 'Stevan Segal' style of films (that one where he's an ex-navl seal as a cook on that ship wut gets hijacked?), but the effects were good, the air combat CGI was especially good

Overall, a decent way to procrastinate.

Comment

The Punisher.

EPIC!! OTT action, love it!

And I saw the Segal movie, that one kicked ***! (Can't remember the name though)

Comment

Under Seige

No, thats not the last movie I saw, but the Segal movies. They made two, the second one wasn't that great.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Steven Segal is the MOST boring, lifeless actor I have ever seen. I cannot bare to watch a single movie of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
            Steven Segal is the MOST boring, lifeless actor I have ever seen. I cannot bare to watch a single movie of his.
            What do you mean? Look at all these different emotions.

Comment

The Boondock Saints 2! It was so good! What some people get from crank I get more out of from movies like Boondock Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                haha well done!

Does anyone notice his head is physically too big for his body:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                  Whoever did that got it from Gary Larson/Far Side (amazing comic, I must say):

Comment

Originally posted by [3SA]N|2Lt.LunaTiKTunaLiK
                    The Boondock Saints 2! It was so good! What some people get from crank I get more out of from movies like Boondock Saints.
                    dude that movie was baaad i got up and left and then watched ninja assasin and enjoyed myself

anyways i dont know if anyone has seen shudder island (shutter?) but it was one of the more clever movies i thought. decaprio is a pretty good actor too imo.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by groundedzero
                    The Punisher.

EPIC!! OTT action, love it!

And I saw the Segal movie, that one kicked ***! (Can't remember the name though)
                    punisher: war zone= awsome action movie.

Comment

Shutter Island! I want to see that movie sooooo badly! What would you give it outta 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
                        And here I thought that for you the movies were all about "being entertaining"

Segal is awesome, his trademark "im kicking *** and breaking bones with a stonecole face" scenes still kick ***.

-

Saw Shutter Island, I would rate it at 5/10, but people generally like it. It was the first movie where knowing the twist beforehand made the whole movie boring and unbearable at parts. But its full of great acting and subtle hints which are awesome to look up again after a discussion about it.

Comment

Then, when I watch the movie, we discuss!! Cos I've been waiting for it for a loong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            And here I thought that for you the movies were all about "being entertaining"
                            I am.. But you still need a decent action hero. Segal is sh*t and always has been.

Comment

Segal in Under Siege was sh!t? No way! He was awesome, a spec-ops-cook!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                                Segal in Under Siege was sh!t? No way! He was awesome, a spec-ops-cook!
                                Finally! Some sense!! The cook part still makes me lol to this day

Comment

Working...
                                X