Logitech G5 is Pissing Me Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G5 is Pissing Me Off

Whenever i go to play battlefield, for no reason whatsoever, it turns my sensitivity way up. The light still shows it set to where i left it, but it becomes so sensitive, and once i click decrease or incerase sensitivity, it becomes normal. Ive tried everything, checked and experiemented with every single freaking option and nothing works, restarted comp 3 times + reinstalled 3 times.. from software and internet. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE FIXING THIS ISSUE! Help needed, anyone have experienced this problem?

BTW its not even a month old, and the problem occured after i unplugged the power outlet from the pc. when i booted up the computer again, it said "setpoint not found" (the logitech program).

Re: Logitech G5 F****** Pissing Me Off

I had something similiar, but it was permentaly stuck on normal mode and if I tried to change it, it would then be permentally stuck on high sens.

Anyways, if you call logi they will tell you to disconnect your mouse and click the buttons for 2 minutes to drain the power. Try that first.

Don't forget to update your setpoint software to the latest version too.

If none of that works, call logi and they will send you a new one in the mail free of charge.

Comment

Re: Logitech G5 F****** Pissing Me Off

hm, i've been having that problem with my Logitech mx518 for the last week too!
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Re: Logitech G5 is Pissing Me Off

Don't swear in thread titles. It doesn't matter if it's censored or not, just don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          Whenever i go to play battlefield, for no reason whatsoever, it turns my sensitivity way up. The light still shows it set to where i left it, but it becomes so sensitive, and once i click decrease or incerase sensitivity, it becomes normal. Ive tried everything, checked and experiemented with every single freaking option and nothing works, restarted comp 3 times + reinstalled 3 times.. from software and internet. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE FIXING THIS ISSUE! Help needed, anyone have experienced this problem?

BTW its not even a month old, and the problem occured after i unplugged the power outlet from the pc. when i booted up the computer again, it said "setpoint not found" (the logitech program).
          If you have Setpoint software installed, open your Task Manager and end the Setpoint.exe process, turn your sensitivity back down, then you should be good

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef View Post
            Don't swear in thread titles. It doesn't matter if it's censored or not, just don't do it.
            I apologize for that, it won't happen again.
            Originally posted by BruceLeet View Post
            If you have Setpoint software installed, open your Task Manager and end the Setpoint.exe process, turn your sensitivity back down, then you should be good
            yeah, but i like to use my custom dpi settings. 800 is too much, 400 is too little, i absolutely need 600.

Comment

WAAAAAT?

i go with the preset settings, 1600,1000,800 or w/e... I don't even know how you play with 600.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                WAAAAAT?

i go with the preset settings, 2000, 800, 400 or w/e... I don't even know how you play with 600.
                You can set up to five of them... whatever u want in increments of 50 dpi.

Didn't think id be helping in this thread but here goes:

get setpoint (the software for the g5)
                run it
                at the left click on the bottom tab
                then click advanced game settings

there you can pick your dpi settings.

Comment

Working...
                X