• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• :rofl: Did YOU get that!?

Comment

• ^^^ That is just a joke right Wizrdwarts?

Comment

• It might not be a joke...

Comment

• I got in trouble a bit with the school computer admins. Once was b/c I wanted to see if I could boot straight into a PHLAK and Knoppix-STD then access the network. I did, let then I let the admin know that I did and he needed to close down such and such for the network to be safer... looking back on it, i didn't deserve the punishments I got b/c I was infact making the school safer.

Second time was for installing a bootleg copy of Halo on the network drives so we could LAN the computers together throughout the school and play. That one I didn't get in trouble at all b/c some idiot thought it'd be cool to take credit for the whole thing, then told all his buddies about how awesome of a h4x0r he was. I laughed when he was sent to ISS.

Comment

• I just got told off a load of times for viewing illegal material

Comment

• Comment

• we just looped net send messages over the network to every pc...

Comment

• My mate hacked into the admins documents and found software cracks..
                      we lol'd!

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                lol haha gothrockers!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X