• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• :rofl: Did YOU get that!?

Comment

• ^^^ That is just a joke right Wizrdwarts?

Comment

• It might not be a joke...
            Now this is a sad story...if it's true. According to this alleged school report, one student received a detention for using Firefox—as opposed to IE or Safari, we assume. And while there could be plenty of explanations for why the school would want to control student browsers, we loved the teacher's write-up of the…

Comment

• I got in trouble a bit with the school computer admins. Once was b/c I wanted to see if I could boot straight into a PHLAK and Knoppix-STD then access the network. I did, let then I let the admin know that I did and he needed to close down such and such for the network to be safer... looking back on it, i didn't deserve the punishments I got b/c I was infact making the school safer.

Second time was for installing a bootleg copy of Halo on the network drives so we could LAN the computers together throughout the school and play. That one I didn't get in trouble at all b/c some idiot thought it'd be cool to take credit for the whole thing, then told all his buddies about how awesome of a h4x0r he was. I laughed when he was sent to ISS.

Comment

• I just got told off a load of times for viewing illegal material

Comment

• Comment

• we just looped net send messages over the network to every pc...

Comment

• My mate hacked into the admins documents and found software cracks..
                      we lol'd!

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                lol haha gothrockers!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X