• Bump.

Comment

• Indeed it has been a while

Comment

• yes
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• So this player was complaining non-stop in BF4 yesterday in a game. So much so that I had to mute him. He cried about how America sucks and went down hill. He cried about how he was tired of losing the 3 to 1 battles that he put himself in. He didnt stick with the squad and didn't follow an orders and just cried about dying. Then the system mixed us up and he was against my squad. He then cried about how "unbalanced" the game was. The round ended and we said GG and he said anyone that says GG on a lop sided match is retarded. I told him he QQed too much and left.

So then this guy sends me friends requests. I dont need a crybaby friend, so deny it. He sends another then another. So I block him. So then he goes on my blog site and puts up a post about how I am a crybaby and he is not because of some long rant I didn't bother to finish reading and threw his comment in the trash, where it belongs.

So in the end the guy is not only a crybaby in games, but is one in general and denies it.

So I said all this to post this in the thread:

Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• What was his in-game name?

Comment

• Comment

• See! More crying.

Thats a good post.

As for his name, it was some farm animal name. I dont really want to out him as he has issues and is probably stalking me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                  See! More crying.

Thats a good post.

As for his name, it was some farm animal name. I dont really want to out him as he has issues and is probably stalking me now.
                  Good luck with that. Dealt with some real nutjobs in the past. Led to an arrest in another country and the guy's ISP dropping him.

Comment

• We made the shit list of a bunch of misguided misogynists!

Comment

• so an absolute nobody is complaining about an article on a smaller-time (but loyal) website. He sure showed us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                        so an absolute nobody is complaining about an article on a smaller-time (but loyal) website. He sure showed us.
                        That's just the tip. When I promoted my op-ed on Twitter there was a lot of responses and general harassment. I've taken the stance of just blocking them now instead of responding.

They don't get that just because they may not be doing wrong things, they are in a group where people are doing very terrible things. I know I wouldn't want to be associated with a group or organization that does such horrible things like...

...Simply because she's a woman in the gaming industry. This just happened tonight, literally just a few hours ago now.

I know I wouldn't want to be a part of a group that has the support of a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi.

They're too busy trying to deflect the blame instead of admitting that what's happening is fucking terrible. They take offense to being lumped in with the bad apples of their group instead of taking offense to what those people are doing to other human beings. Some of these people may not be directly harassing but by defending those that are doing it or not taking any action against it at all, they are just as bad if not worse.

This entire thread could be filled with these people if I didn't have much better things to do with my time.

Comment

• wow... That's really all I can say.

Gaming is serious business...

Comment

• someone needs to find these idiots and poke their eyes out.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• hey fellas, any ideas on TGN TV? They sent me a partnership message on YouTube, and i spoke to the person that sent it to me on Skype for 20 mins, sounded good but what are your thoughts, do you know the network?

Comment

• Yeah, they dont pay their partners and cry to Zips all the time because they dont understand that TGN is not TGN TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X