No announcement yet.

Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must stay and not leave this awesome cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0
      Dammit I won't stop bitching about my current lack of gaming rig... but I'm worried if I get off TGN I won't come back... I like it here...!
      Why would you get off TGN for not having a gaming rig xD?

Comment

• because I have little to contribute...

Comment

• Thats ULTRA GAAAYYYYY!

You had little to contribute before the loss of your computer :wee:

Seriously though, I have little to contribute and you dont see me just leaving.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• Stevo, that is the crappiest excuse you could have given xD. We all contribute with what we have, that's why this is a forum

Comment

• Originally posted by jimykx View Post
              Stevo, that is the crappiest excuse you could have given xD. We all contribute with what we have, that's why this is a forum
              Exactly. You could post pics in OSCYS just to keep it going. You dont need a gaming rig to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                Exactly. You could post pics in OSCYS just to keep it going. You dont need a gaming rig to do that.
                Thats true. I mean I have started redditing in the last few months. I could do some reposts...

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0
                  Thats true. I mean I have started redditing in the last few months. I could do some reposts...
                  I never understood how to reddit, so since I dont do it you would be doing me a favor xD

Comment

• Probably could build him a basic rig with some of the parts i have lying around...
                    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• OT's Daddy Warbucks has spoken

Comment

• OK, THIS IS A WARNING: Before listing to this TRUE call in, there is STILL some hope out there. I know there is still hope by some of the people I have seen on this forum. DO NOT LOSE THE WILL TO BE ON THIS PLANET AFTER LISTENING TO THIS.

She is the same type of people, and this is true too as I have seen it myself, that dont understand why we need all these farmers and cattle ranchers when we get our food from super markets now.

Comment

• IT'S SO RETARDED I CAN'T COMPUTE IT

Comment

• Twitter: @CptainCrunch

Comment

• ^ Saw that, Crunch. Fairly well done. I, uh... subscribe to CaptainSparkles.

Anyway...
                              Saw this years ago, and I was reminded of this again tonight. Behold, the next Hitman game.

Comment

• "Crunch's First Officer"
                                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                                X