Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Originally posted by solofowaffles
    So I've been here more than 4 years, do I get a prize?

Comment

****ing old people and computers, I need a ****ing loaded gun I swear

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
        ****ing old people and computers, I need a ****ing loaded gun I swear
        Young people and computers are worse. :awes

Comment

I think its more people that just cannot understand simple concepts

first it was

"I want to copy these pictures, more than one"

So I make them understand they can either do them all individually or hold ctrl, then right click for copy and paste, as we are looking at lots of pictures in thumbnail view

"oh but thats not what I wanted to do (I facepalm) I want to print them"

So you just hold ctrl and select them all, then just right click and print (I did this part as in depth as I could)

"ITS NOT WORKING, ITS NOT WORKING, WHY ISN'T ANYTHING SIMPLE WAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

I was ready to do the most almighty bitchslap I could summon and after this ****tard could not work it out despite me showing them multiple times how simple it was (and one point they even copy and pasted them even after I said YOU CLICK PRINT) I just said which pictures did they want to print and did it myself

Young people just download viruses and sit on **** like Facebook all day, that I can handle but BDUs (brain dead users) are 9000 times worse

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            I think its more people that just cannot understand simple concepts

first it was

"I want to copy these pictures, more than one"

So I make them understand they can either do them all individually or hold ctrl, then right click for copy and paste, as we are looking at lots of pictures in thumbnail view

"oh but thats not what I wanted to do (I facepalm) I want to print them"

So you just hold ctrl and select them all, then just right click and print (I did this part as in depth as I could)

"ITS NOT WORKING, ITS NOT WORKING, WHY ISN'T ANYTHING SIMPLE WAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

I was ready to do the most almighty bitchslap I could summon and after this ****tard could not work it out despite me showing them multiple times how simple it was (and one point they even copy and pasted them even after I said YOU CLICK PRINT) I just said which pictures did they want to print and did it myself

Young people just download viruses and sit on **** like Facebook all day, that I can handle but BDUs (brain dead users) are 9000 times worse
            Lol, I get similar experiences when my mother asks me to help her do something on her laptop. And every time her ****ing Vista asks me "Are you really sure that you want to click YES here?" she goes "umm, are you sure that you're supposed to do that?". Great fun.

Comment

Page 298 of 308 apparantly..but i cant get to 308....stupid forum

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                Lol, I get similar experiences when my mother asks me to help her do something on her laptop. And every time her ****ing Vista asks me "Are you really sure that you want to click YES here?" she goes "umm, are you sure that you're supposed to do that?". Great fun.
                I've had to go to this guy's house twice now to help him with computer problems.

1st time was to set up his new computer, literally set it up. Fortunately, he had someone else get Windows set up prior along with transfer over most of his files. I was still there for hours though because I had to teach him how to basically use everything in Windows. I had to set up shortcuts to ebay and AOL email web pages for him. I had to set up desktop shortcuts to his documents and a folder full of thousands (literally, thousands upon thousands) of photographs of model trains and actual trains.

I had to explain to him that he shouldn't be using AOL for everything (he has DSL, no need for AOL at all) including but not limited to: Checking his email, managing his documents, browsing the web. He thought that his documents were all within the AOL program itself until I showed him they were all under "My Documents."

Had to teach him how to burn a DVD, which I then had to later show him again on the second visit. The first trip also included transfering files from a crappy old laptop to an external hard drive to his new machine. Figuring out where to plug in about 8 different USB plugs, most of which I had no idea what they went to which was interesting.

Second trip was showing how to plug in a camera to the machine to let Windows pull the images from the device. Again showing how to burn a DVD. Showing how to move pictures from one folder to another (again, all of trains). Wondering WHY THE HELL he doesn't know how to use the print screen key to take a picture of his desktop. Why is this important? Well, he has super large resolution PHOTOGRAPHS of his desktop monitor of ... yep, more model train pictures he found on ebay... He takes pictures of his monitor to take pictures he finds on ebay in order to save them to his hard drive.

I had to show him how to pull pictures from a USB thumb drive, again of trains.

Comment

This sounds like the kind of guy who would buy all that ****ty railroad crap on Steam and not regret a single penny. BTW, that would be around 800 $ for all the railroad crap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                      This made me happy.

Comment

I kinda want that to be a real movie

Comment

A person who put up enlarged photographs of male private parts around a town in Sussex is being sought by police.

lulz

Comment

get outta my head FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU

Comment

iJustine?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent 2.0
                                iJustine?
                                I want her babies.... I mean.... You know....... ...

Comment

Working...
                                X