Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Originally posted by CCCP Polka View Post
    ROFFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! Gotta love the Americans when they do something right!

Comment

Kinda reminds me of what Bruice from GTAIV would do TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
        God the American team looked stupid. Everyone was laughing at silly they were acting. Probably pumped on too many steroids.
        If you're a swimmer and your relay team is behind at the last 50, or 25, and your team comes back and wins, you'd be pretty ecstatic as well.

Comment

I know. But, how many other teams do you see celebrating like that? They just look moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
            I know. But, how many other teams do you see celebrating like that? They just look moronic.
            Sorry but what you have said is moronic, they have been training for months for these games to bring home the goods, when you are 25 behind in the final stretch, the team gives it their all and you pull it back and win, the passion and effort they have put in has all payed off. Im pretty sure anyone in their situation would celebrate the same.

Comment

Okay. Fine, i lose

Comment

Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is all.

Comment

Now here comes the beatings.

Comment

Gotta agree with Alex on this one

Comment

Yea, what ever happened to being a good winner? It's not nice to rub it in all the other teams faces quite that much. Celebrate yes, but i think that was a little OTT.

Comment

They did take winning a bit far.. But then again their American lol since when have they ever been modest about ANYTHING they have done?.. Putting your arms up in a sign of rejoice is fine but sitting at the end of the pool just screaming at everyone is maybe a little too much lol.. But it made for an awesome .gif so who cares >_<

Comment

i'm on the "cheer all the you want" side here... especially for phelps, considering that helped him on his way to breaking the record for medals in 1 Olympiad.

Comment

meh, what does it matter. winning an olympic medal is the best ya can get in swimming so why not savour the moment. and i really do doubt they give a **** how 'moronic' they look. they get payed to do what they're good at, they have an olympic medal and well, you dont.

Comment

I do. Just not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
                                they get payed to do what they're good at, they have an olympic medal and well, you dont.
                                You can become a pro swimmer in the US? No wonder you do so well. Our swimmers have to juggle swimming with a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X