X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekkit hurts my brain

Comment

• Tekkit hurts my brain as well.

Anyway, I've been noticing that damn quick reply bug is back on the main page. If you browse a news article on the main index, the quick reply box has a 50/50 shot of being greyed out. I'm even running into it now and I have absolutely no damn idea why it's doing it. I don't know if it's a plugin we have, an ad interfering with it or what. But it's like that on both FF and Chrome for me.

If you view the original thread on the forums it loads perfectly fine every time. Highly annoying.

Also, I'm trying to figure out what layout looks best. Do people prefer the single large column of news like it is right now? Do they want more items on the main page or less? Do they realize there are multiple pages to the news?
      Or should it be like it was pre-site deletion with the 1 big item up top and 2 smaller columns displaying news side by side below that? Just trying to figure out what reads best for visitors.

Comment

• I almost reported a post for spam just then...

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure what the sponsored post thing is. I didn't set it up, but I want to make sure it's a legit thing.

Comment

• Rocking a horrible headache right now and trying to put the finishing touches on two reviews. Hard to even see the screen clearly, so maybe it's time for a break.

Comment

• T-t-t-t-triple post! So, I obviously finished one of the reviews last night. Be sure to check out the awesome, three page Borderlands 2 review.
              Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

• Been really sick the last day or so... having a stomach virus sucks. Knowing that you were going to throw up again but not knowing when is among the worst of feelings.

Comment

• In non sick news (though I think I'm getting sick), I already know what next week's reviews will be.

Stealth themed. One is Mark of the Ninja (PC) will be one of the reviews at least.

Comment

• Talking about throwing up. I have moved from my hometown to an apartment near the university campus, makes most of the stuff possible, easier and faster. That and the fact that the crappy internet I'm using right now is being stolen from my neighbors is what hasn't allowed me to come here so frequently

Comment

• Gah, just picked up my saxophone after 2 and a half weeks of being on the road and am having difficulties with it...

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                        Gah, just picked up my saxophone after 2 and a half weeks of being on the road and am having difficulties with it...
                        Talking about that, I think I should get back on my guitar...

Comment

• All i could think was man there's a joke in there about needing to have Sax more often! And don't Pick yourself apart about the guitar jimy!

/kneeslapper

On a Serious Note: The Walking Dead Season 2 is on Netflix...I think i now just watch to see what Maggie is going to do next.
                          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• I still cannot figure out why the quick reply box on CMS articles only works maybe 1/4 of the time. It's driving me insane.

Comment

• I hope someone enjoys these pics

Comment

• Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                                All i could think was man there's a joke in there about needing to have Sax more often! And don't Pick yourself apart about the guitar jimy!

/kneeslapper

On a Serious Note: The Walking Dead Season 2 is on Netflix...I think i now just watch to see what Maggie is going to do next.
                                Yeah, you are right. I'm having a hard time getting used to organize my schedule in university and having time to do everything I want and I need, that's why I have been leaving certain things apart.

Also, about The Walking dead, I'm also exited! When does the third season really start? Can't miss an episode

Originally posted by Zips
                                I still cannot figure out why the quick reply box on CMS articles only works maybe 1/4 of the time. It's driving me insane.

I don't know if this helps, but to me it is not 1/4 of the time, It's more like 1/1, I mean always. I opened up about 25 different news, some of them repeated, and ALL of them had the grayed out quick reply box.

Comment

Working...
                                X