The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Yeah, you lazy parasites. Go get some jobs!
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Yeah, you lazy parasites. Go get some jobs!
      NO! I wanna sit at home in the dark in my room and play vidjuh-games all day! :R

Comment

black hole of society, consume consume consume and give nothin back. You make me sick to the stomach! Blleeeuugghhhhhhhh uke:

Comment

Actually I can't work.

When I'm at home (in Brazil, they tend to give jobs to those who actually need to support a family - not a 17-year-old gringo) and when I'm at school... Well... No time for a job there, is there?

SO YEAH.

Comment

I had a job when I was at college.

SO NA NAN NA NA NA.

Comment

You can stop at "Actually I cant work."

We understand

Crunch

Comment

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  You can stop at "Actually I cant work."

We understand

Crunch
                  True. But for the slower members of the group................

:awes

Comment

I have two jobs at College :awes

I only work about 25 hours every 2 weeks for one (just a job in my departments office). The other one is retail... which is dead right now so I'm not getting any hours.

Comment

My parents said, "Full-time student (for the sake of taxes) or part-time student and part-time job." I chose full-time student.

Comment

It all depends on how many hours you are and how well you can manage homework. I don't work more hours than I have time for and don't put work in front of school. Simple as that.

I know plenty of people who work way too much during school and pretty much end up doing very poorly and even dropping out because of it.

Comment

guys do you now any trick to keep broken/shattered/blended ice separated?!?! for example you break it into very small pieces but then you put it back into the freezer and it does not "glue" together

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                            guys do you now any trick to keep broken/shattered/blended ice separated?!?! for example you break it into very small pieces but then you put it back into the freezer and it does not "glue" together
                            I too have always wondered this... like in my freezer the ice 'glues' back together, but in my work where they have a massive ice machine it's all seperated like icey pebbles and smaller bits, looks much better.

Comment

It's the liquid from the ice melting a bit (or any moisture) refreezing. No idea how you would prevent that from happening at home though.

Comment

The key is cold temperature at a constant and the ice/air staying dry.

Thats why it doesnt work at home. The freezer is too small and when you open the door, the warm air (with moisture) gets in there and messes it all up.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X