Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    I had the worst hangover in 5 years today. I didnt have anything to vomit in the morning, yet my stomach still found some green fluid and acid.
    that would be bile. it would have been the alcohol and not food. it happened to me when i drank way too much vodka

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
      that would be bile. it would have been the alcohol and not food. it happened to me when i drank way too much vodka
      I figured that too. Ive never seen it firsthand and its the first time Ive had such a sh!tty "morning" aswell.

I havent been sick in like... years. I dont remember the last time I had to go to the doctors, so this sight was unnerving.

Comment

I just found ma pokeman card under my bed! (not intentionally ofcourse)

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
          ohh throwing up bile is the worst freaking thing! it tastes REALLY bitter and gross.. always eat!

Comment

too much basketball this week gotta go to an individual camp tomorrow afternoon until thursday then on friday i go for a team camp (tournament basically) until sunday night

i'm going to miss so much poonani

Comment

You know what I hate? When you buy milk in plastic jugs and them this nasty dried up crust always forms around the top and you can't drink from the jug cause it'd be a crusty and stuff.

Comment

What kind of neanderthal drinks milk out of the jug?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                  You know what I hate? When you buy milk in plastic jugs and them this nasty dried up crust always forms around the top and you can't drink from the jug cause it'd be a crusty and stuff.
                  omg i hate that crap, and whats worse is when u have made a milo and as ur fillling the glass a piece of that crusty off cow tit juice falls into the glass.. i have to pour it all out and start again!:cry:

Comment

my elbow is STILL STIFF

Comment

Hm....I'm starting to prefer Ike over Snake in Super Smash Brawl..... :hmm:

Oh, and working sundays is WAY better then working saturdays. :yay:

Oh course, not working weekends is better still.

Comment

MGS4 is the best game ive played since ocarina of time ... Music and Story are EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                          Sh!tty milk.

Thinking about it, last time I had 100% natural, fresh, cold milk, was... hell 5-7 years ago, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            I had the worst hangover in 5 years today. I didnt have anything to vomit in the morning, yet my stomach still found some green fluid and acid. I think I got genuinely sick, yet I dont know what caused it. If it was the meat I ate, in combination with strong alco and empty stomach, and cigarellos, then I just did way too much crap yesterday.
                            [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-Fr1i3zK0[/media]

Comment

After 3 days of softing, I finally feel like Ive breached the standstill in skill. Its been about a year now, when I feel like I havent evolved skill-wise, at all, and it has become pretty frustrating. During this weekend, I must have put about ~18 hours of softing through the 3 days and I didnt die once. Its definitely an interesting result and it definitely cheers my spirit. Its about damn time I felt I was getting better at the damn game.

It also has been a pretty good session in regards to my future specialization. My brother looks to become a DMR or a scout sniper, while Im moving towards the "bunny", or "rusher" position in CQB.

An interesting sidenote. Every time we start a game, people in the same team as I am, are subconsciously looking for my tactical advice, gameplan. Even though in most cases I simply lack one.

Comment

I had to read your post twice as i was confused as to what softing was..but i now understand youre saying air soft?

Comment

Working...
                                X