The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

There was the one where Tim made a page that let you "ban anyone else on the forum." But it really just banned the person activating the form. Most of the staff tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
      There was the one where Tim made a page that let you "ban anyone else on the forum." But it really just banned the person activating the form. Most of the staff tried it.
      That one was awesome.

Comment

I did hear about that one. but thanks to living in australia I had very poor timing...

Comment

It sucks that you basically have to wait until 1 am to find a L4D game where people don't ragequit for anything...

Comment

well thankfully I only play L4D at an internet cafe with friends... (though the copies they have there are cracked)

Comment

Books are evil, Making you read them all night and not getting any sleep.

Comment

I have decided to lean more towards becoming a electrician when i leave school, work hard = money.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                  Some retard flipped her car in front of our house; the 3rd person that's done this that I can remember (day time, nothing on the road). They've all been high school girls. Driving tests should really be more difficult. :|:
                  Happened again and I got to call 911 for the first time.
                  It was a guy though.

Comment

Happened again and I got to call 911 for the first time.
                    It was a guy though.
                    How do you flip a car.

Comment

Had a friend of the family flip his viper going the "speed limit" which was 35. It is amazing what you can get away with if you are rich. He had been drinking and left the scene of the accident. I don't think he even got a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                        Had a friend of the family flip his viper going the "speed limit" which was 35. It is amazing what you can get away with if you are rich. He had been drinking and left the scene of the accident. I don't think he even got a ticket.
                        How the hell...

Just the fact that he has a Viper is ridiculous enough lol.

Comment

He has a pretty sick Porsche now. What is ridiculous is his boat has 2250 HP. Experiencing 138mph in a boat with a kitchen blasting duran duran can not really be compared to anything.
                          This is truly the life and it's almost that time of the year again fortunately you won't have to deal with much me til winter! BTW he wasn't really going the speed limit...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                            How do you flip a car.
                            He went off the road a bit (kind of a deep ditch), his nose went right into the ground, and the back of his car came all the way up and over. The girl in my quote over-corrected from the same thing, but did a BARREL ROLL.

Comment

He went off the road a bit (kind of a deep ditch), his nose went right into the ground, and the back of his car came all the way up and over. The girl in my quote over-corrected from the same thing, but did a BARREL ROLL.
                              How fast do they go over the ditch..?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                                How fast do they go over the ditch..?
                                The speed limit is 45mph, so probably 50. And he didn't go over the ditch, his nose just went down into it, and the back end came up over. So, his car ended up on its roof, in the ditch, parallel to the road, but facing the wrong direction.

Here I made a pic...

The girl didn't get stuck in the ditch, she was able to turn out and cross the road, into the other ditch and fence.

Comment

Working...
                                X