Best mouse for BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best mouse for BF2

:rock:WELCOME, PLEASE ENJOY THE PARADISE OF TOTAL BF2 FORUMS AND REMEMBER U ROCKS!!!!:rock:#3

Comment

GO FOR THE RAZER COPPERHEAD OMFG IT IS THE BESTEST MOUSE EVAR!!!
      I have one and it rocks =)

Comment

I had and used most of the Logitech gaming mice, love them. Currently using the G7 (owned MX518 and MX500, both great for there generation), but its wireless and works great and you don't loose any buttons (the wheel tilts left and right). And if you still don't trust the G7 there is alos the G5 and soon to be released the G3 for lefties (really wanna try this one).

Comment

Copperhead, MX518, MX100, and thye G5 are the most popular ones, and I supposed they are all good. The Logitech ones (MX518, MX1000, and G5) are more curvy than the copperhead, which is relatively flat. So it does depend on what you think would be more comfortable for your hand. Personally, I love my MX518

Comment

I have a $20 Logitech Wireless Mouse + Keyboard that i got from black friday.

Comment

I have tried all of the mice mentioned already. The only one I kept and didn't take back was the G5. Terrific mouse. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. BOBSONATOR025
                I have a $20 Logitech Wireless Mouse + Keyboard that i got from black friday.
                realy?

Comment

I think the Razer Copperhead is a good choice.
                  In combination with the eXact Mat a really good duo.

Greets from Germany

ScottMcCoy

Comment

eXactMat is great, using it with my G7

Grus Gott aus den Staten

Comment

I use this, half the price of g5

Comment

boomslang 2000

Comment

Originally posted by TAoSoFKos
                          I just bought 2 of each gonna sell them in my shop

Comment

IF your really sick of mice you can try a trackball. I switched a few years ago when I became dissatisfied with mouse surfaces.

I tried one that had the track ball set up for your thumb, but found it difficult to manipulate any of the other buttons on the mouse while doing so.

I tried the microsoft forefinger trackball and love it:

It took awhile and my game suffered while I was getting used to it. I made the switch right before BF42'. Just in time for AA and tank turrets. Which it out performs any regular mouse in those areas since I never have to reset it no matter how many times I rotate any object. It's also one less movement that your mind has to account for. Your hand stays perfectly still in a game. No more worrying about space, and size of mousepad.

One thing I did find was I moved my fire button to the keyboard, manipulating the ball with one finger and firing with another seemed to confuse my hand. So I put fire on the space bar where I never miss it. It's odd having reticule control in one hand and fire in the other, but I found it baffling to try and manipulate the trackball with on finger and fire rapidly and repeatedly with another (on the same hand).

It's limited for buttons compared to the new mice, that's a drawback. If you have a small desk area it's good because now you don't need a mousepad.

I don't think I'll ever get a different mouse simply because no matter how good any mouse was, I was never satified with the surface it glided on. They always wore out, or became sticky, or the mouse itself wore out.

I never have to worry about that with a track ball. You do have to wash your hand vigorously before using it though. The muck from your hands (dirt and oil) can cause the ball to get draggy . But as long as you wash your hand and give the ball a quick polish in a lint free cloth, your fine. It's also a well built product the buttons are responsive , but feel solid and not flimsy.

Personally to me, you can make nearly any mouse report accurately as a cursor devise, it's how it moves and glides on a surface that effects my game the most.

Comment

Disfigured you are the first person I've seen that uses a trackball for gaming :laughing: I would not even try to do it way to hard to get used to that for me..

I'm getting my Razer Copperhead ( Almost.. only one day left.. ) I saw the G5 and I think it's too big for my taste I love the small Copperhead it's smaller in height.

Comment

Working...
                              X