Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mouse for BF2

Hello to all!

I am a new member to the total bf2 site although i have been playing the game since it was out.

I am still not satisfied with any mouse i have used and i was wondering if you guys out there have any suggestions for a wireless gaming mouse (top of the line is ok) or if you think that wireless is not worth it, please expalin why...

I am trying to make a decision about wireless or not, and if wireless which one?

Thanks to all,

imtheus

Re: Best mouse for BF2

Welcome to TBF2

Comment

What was wrong with the other mouses? I really dont feel a difference in wired or wireless. I'm always worried that my batteries are going to die out on me though with a wireless

Comment

ive heard you dont want a wireless for battlefield 2 as when the batteries get low it will get un responsive while playing like it will stop then start at the most in opportune moments. If i were you id just get a top of the rage wire mouse.
        Much better for gaming.

Comment

I'm using a cheap nastie peice o crap MS corded optical wheel mouse I've owned for 5 years. Cost me $20 from memory, has no lasers, most likely a terrible tracking rate, and I dont use a gaming mouse mat.

The hardware freaks can have a chuckle at me, but the fact is, I kick *** on a regular basis, a top kill streak of 75 an a K: D ratio of just under 2.

So, bottom line is, it doesnt matter what your mouse is.

Comment

i have a logitech mx518 wired mouse works amazing with all games and bf2 really well very smooth and responsive and has coo llittle extra buttons

Comment

^^ditto on xtremez there...the mx518 will rock your socks ..

Comment

i like the razer copperhead i think it is , wired , and you can adjust the sensitvity so when you are in tanks and gunner on heli and its laser!

Comment

mx518 here. After using this mouse, I'd never go on the battlefield without it. The on the fly sensitivity adjustment is just spectacular for BF2.

Comment

I have a G5. I swear by them.

Mine's special edition (silver & blue) - it's really really cool.

Comment

I have an MX518 myself and it rocks. After having played with my friends mouse (one of the top wireless microsoft ones) I can say I don't think i'll be giving this one up any time soon! IMO the MX518 is a superb mouse all round. Also, as hedgehog has said, the on the fly sensitivity adjustment is priceless, can go from a sniping sensitivity to the highest possible to turn those damn tank turrets, makes things so much easier.

Comment

mx1000 here, does its job but all depends on the user of the mouse not the mouse

Comment

I have a G5. I still havent got it totally figured out yet though, as my on the fly sensitivity changes when im infantry, but not when i get into a vehicle.

Comment

I have a Ball Mouse I stole from my sons school....

not realy a Logitech MX1000

Comment

Mx510 and Mx1000 here
                              For some reason, my Mx1000 is MUCH more sensitive than my Mx510. Not really sure why. That, and I like the added weight of the cordless mouse.
                              I can't use any of the new generation of laser mice. They all only have one side button. I have been using both for years, the adjustment would kill me for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X