Originally posted by spyro415
    I have a pentium...
    Theres your problem!

Well that's what happens when you dont read the whole thread

Comment

Re: FPS problems with 7600GT

ummm cool?

Bought the game today, patched to 1.3, hoping the patch would help my fps. I booted it up, and its still low fps, but it seems like its locked, because it stays at 15.0/66.7 all the time. I tried game.lockfps 0, which didnt help anything at all. Then some extrememly heavy stuttering kicked in, which made it unbearably laggy. settings were all medium, 2x AA, dynamic shadows and lights off at 1024x768. This is really getting frustrating.

Just underclocked my video card to 560/1400, which didnt do anything, still locked dead at 15.0fps. Anyone have any ideas at all? Should i try rolling back to 1.2 and seeing what happens?

Also, i just downloaded PRMM, i figured i might get different performance in that game, but no, locked at 15.0 fps as well.

Also, if it came down to returning it, how would i know exactly what the problem with the card is?
      If you have an Evga card to go Evga.com and register your card then call their tech support up they are quite good and don't treat you like a fool. Run some 3dmark benches and then check other peoples score to see if they are inline with your scores. If they are real low then something is wrong either with your card or another hardware part.

Comment

I booted it up, and its still low fps, but it seems like its locked, because it stays at 15.0/66.7 all the time. I tried game.lockfps 0, which didnt help anything at all. Then some extrememly heavy stuttering kicked in, which made it unbearably laggy. settings were all medium, 2x AA, dynamic shadows and lights off at 1024x768. This is really getting frustrating.

Just underclocked my video card to 560/1400, which didnt do anything, still locked dead at 15.0fps. Anyone have any ideas at all? Should i try rolling back to 1.2 and seeing what happens?

Also, i just downloaded PRMM, i figured i might get different performance in that game, but no, locked at 15.0 fps as well.

Also, if it came down to returning it, how would i know exactly what the problem with the card is?
        Originally posted by venny
        well, if u find 20-30 fps is bad, look at mine. this is my average fps.

well, i have a very slow pc. but maybe you jus have the same problems as me. maybe its the ram, or insufficient paging file, or external apps like xfire.

Comment

15 fps on Iron Gator!!!!!!! thats fricking good compared to me... trust me

5200 Fx FTL:hmm:

Comment

It's 100% your RAM mate. I was running the game with 2 7800 GTX's in SLI and was getting this. I had one gig of RAM and I've not had one single problem FPS wise with my new 2 GIG of Corsair XMS.

Comment

Working...
            X