Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Count to 25,000 Game (Formerly 1 Million)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.̼̳͙̪͙͚̩͉̞͓͍̜̠̻̜̰̣̞͐̔̒͆̽̅̄̚d̳̘̺̖͚̞̻͔ͮ̏̾͋̈́ͥ͐̑ͤͯͦ̃͐̃ ̯͖̩̦͉̫e̲͕͙͍̰̹͉͎̘̪̥̞͇͔͓͈̝͛̏ͣ̄͂͑͂͐̋ͮͪ̆ͧ̇c͌̊̔͆́ͬ̿̂͋̃̂ ̯̹̥̭̙͚n̰͉͚̳̫̟̹̦͕͇̬͕͙̠̝̄ͫ̂̒ͬͥ̍̄a̺̤̲̖̥̐̐̑̂ͭ̐̐̓͐̓͂̈ͦͪ ̝̖̣͙̻͎̝̝v̱͔̙͉̖͕̬͕̲͕͓̹͕͉͕͔͍͛̒͐ͩ͗d̓ͣ̈́̔͑̆̾ͨ̊̊͂ͦ̽͆ͤͤ͊͊ ͖̝̟͍͍͔̼̖͍̜͇̺̥̦̭̳̤̘̱ạ̰͕̼ͤ̓̄̇̽̋̉ͯ͗ͮͯͥ ̯͔̦̤͇͙̺̲̫̼̦̺̹̥̙̽͊ͯ̎̈́ͥ͗ͪe͚̫̩̟̙̱̙̒ͣ͐̃̒̌͂ͧͣ͐̈́͒͛̒̔͐ͫ̀̚ ̦̪̺̜̱̹̗̙̯r̮̫̪̳̜̩̺̘̻͙̜͚̳͖͓̝ͫͤͬͧͨ̋̇̔ͣ̈́̄̇̋͐ͤ̃ͩ͐ͅͅŏ̔ͬ ̥̝̜̘̖̖͎͔͇͍̤̹͉̖͌͊m͕̳̗̘͇̗̰̯͇͙͕̭̺̖̣͆͆ͬ͊̋̂ͅ ̣̮͕͚̘̩͚̻̝͖͈ͯ̿̆̂͊̀͗͆͑̿̒̏t͎̩̖̯̹͇̺̫̭́ͥͪ͛̈́́ͭ̏͒̀̔͒ͥ̂̉͋̆ ͉̯͓͙̟͚̭i̯̻̟̭̟͍̰̪͍̗̲͙̟̗͓̹͊̓́̍̎̃̏ͤ͆̈̚ͅͅb̏̓͆ͤ͒ͤ͒ͤ̂̀̽̚ ̪̩͇̘̬̻̞̩̣͓͓̣̪̪̩̤͇̟͒̅ͭ̾ͯ̾̋ͅ ͍̼̺̬̫ͫͣ̾͊̒͗̉ͤ͂̋̿̏ͅͅa̘̙͎͖ͬ͋̔͒̿̄̽̇̃ͧͣ ͕̩̲̥̲̉̾͗ͭ̾̎̇͑̔̃̌̂̇͋̂s̘̯̝̟̞̻̯̺͚̱̗͎̝̗̎́̉͐̊ͧͧͨ̎̑ͪͮͤ͌̌ ̞̖̺̺͉î̟͈̜͎̹̻̪̰̻̼̥̦͈̭͙̽̇̓̉͛ͫ̈̄̀́̆̆ͭ̎͂̈́̿́ͅ ̼̦̻͚͓̮͈̭̲̦̲͙͔ͬ͗ͮ͂ͧ̇ͫ̄ͅ,͇̟͎͉͐́ͩͤͬ̃̄̅͑ͩ̆̀̽ͨrͪ̆ͫ͆̄̒̏͆ ͍̬̖̞̩̩̜̝̳̩͚͙͙̹͉̟̙͗́ͥ̚e̜̳͚̜̤̘͔͖̪͓͖̬̳̹͍̅ͩ̽̈v͙̱̦̄ͧ͑̀̏ ̭̜̠e͈͎̥̗̎̂́̔ͣ̓̈͛̓ͫ̐̅ͧw̰̟͖̱̝̪͖̪̜͈̥̹̖̟̺͖̠̆ͩ̅͊̄ͮ̄ͩ̒̚ͅ ̯o̭̮̤̬̤͎̰͍̮̙̤̐̆̆̉̈́͌͆̾͋̇̄̃ͪͦ͐ͭͦh̰͔͑͑͑͊̽͑̏͌̎̅̉ͤ́̅ͥ̅̚ ͉̞̻̥̙̮̠̰̤̳̭̯͕̗͇͉ ̥̠̥̟͙̱͂̒̆̄ͤ̎,̦͔̤͕̪̳͈͓͉̲̅ͫ̀̐̑̄ͯͧ̽ͩ̍͊͛̂̈́ͩ̾ͅs̫̈́̂͑͋̿ͮ̋ ̯͕̳̜͈i̞̬͓̗̐̋̊̿̔̋ͦͪ̂̑͌̆̅͑̒ͪ̚h͕̦̝͎̜̰̗̠͇̺͉̭̽̉͛̐ͫ͒̾ͣͧͅ ̞̜̤̭̮͕t͚͚̦̹̮̥̲̰͇͓̺͙̔̌̔ͭ̽̀ͫ̅͊ͅ ͙̟͇̟̬̥͉̠̰̺̣̰̥̝͛̊̾͌ͤ̉̄ͣ̑̇͊ẉ̗͇̯̳̯̩̯̫ͪͦ͑ͩ̆̐ͬ̏ͥ̍̎̾̂́ͅ ̜̗̲ö̥̣͖̘͖̇͂͋ͥ̀̆̏̃̒̊ͨN̘̺͇̝̞͓͙̳̱͉̗̋͌ͤ̄́̏ͫͧ̓͂ͤ͐ͅ ͓͍͚̠ ̩͖̼̫̖̩̲͇͓̦̫̮͇ͥ͆ͫ̊̓ͪͣ̓̓͆ͪͩ̽ͭ͂̓ ̖̟̯̰̘̺̥̺̙̙͋́͑̊͛͐̊̚.̼͕̣͈̰̔͗̔ͣͦ̅̈́̈́̀̉̇ͯ͛̓eͥ͒͗͋͆̿͋͒̽̍̈́ ͚͇̮͔̺͈̤͒̍́̊̉ͭg͇̗͕͍ͨ̑̉͌͛ͧͯ̎ͬͮ̐ͥͬ̒̉̏̆ͬͤͅa͗̓ͧ̋ͦͣ̓̀͗̎͑ ̠͙̹̘͖̞̱̭͚ͥ̉͗̃̓̋ ͕͖̩̦̜̻͇̓͌̈ͮͩ͑̇̓̚d̹̹̞̤͉͙̺̄͋͑̓̐ͮͩn͔̼͙̣̲͊ͤͪͦ̊̋͗̔͐͂ͤ̇͐ a̼̞͚̲͚̲̟̝̲̞̤̖͚̋͆̽̔̈͆ͬͮ͛̾̐ͮ̀͒̒̐ͧͩͅ ̘͈̝͚̗͇̫̝͍̱̫͚͉̙͉̥̿͌̐͑ͪ͐ͦ̔ͬ̾ͤ͗y̲̰̦̰͚̲͑̎̿̆ͫ̍͌ͨ͌ͧͦ͐̈́͐̓ ͔̯͚̹̱̘̩̦̦̘ͅa̳͎̹̮̼͍̼̞͍̰̬̱͖̯̹̯͇̺ͫ̉ͭ̽͒̀́͐͆̂̆ͫ̂̏̊̑̈́ͅd ̲̥̦̩̫̤̱̥̠̪́̇͐̑̾ͨ̌ͫͧͅ ͙͙̼͎̦̈ͣ̔ͦ̎ͤ̓̄͛ͤͤ̎͒̌͐̓͑̒s̯̘̫̝̦̙͍̜̤̦̲͓̠̾̒́̂̋ͮ͊̄̐̍̆̒̈́ ̣i͎̳̺̼͈̥̠̩͖̳̩̻̫̠̤̗ͤ̂̅̈͊̍̌̃̇͆̋ͦ̀͆̍͐ͅh͍̤̻͖̾ͭͤͬͧ̓͛͂̓̊ t̝̮̲̣͇̣̰̯͍̣̓̈́̑̂̓ͮ̔ͧͤ̋̌̋̓̚ͅ ̜̺̪͓̝͖̖̞͍̜̪̰̊̅̈́̈̅͌͐̋̍̊̄ṉ̠̟̪̦̖͖̜̱ͣ͐̃̎͐̂͋̎͆̽ͅiͥͤ͌ͯ̆ ͍͕̱̬̮̘̻̬̬̲̫͉͔͆́͗̾ͅ ̪͈̠͈̝̳̜͔̦͖̱̰͙̦̺̝͋̒ͭ͗ͨ̀͆ͩ̈́͊̒s̰͓̗͇̗̬͎̲͉̀̌̍͑̊ͫ̀b̈́̒̊̑͛ ͖̱̯͙͐̃ͮ̈́e͖̦̘͙̰̼̳͇̹̮͈̜̣̝͕͗ͨ̀͗̓̂̓͑̑ͦ͐̈ͨ̊͊̌̈͑ͧͅw̉̾ͭ͌͂ ͈̫͓̭̺͙̦͈̘͎̫̦̝͚̅͆ͨ̄ͫ͊̐̓ͥͯ̚̚ ̖͔͈͈̣̩̺͔̗̦͎͖̓͗̂ͯ̀͊̎̚e̺͕͍̹͓̙̥̝̭͆̋̋ͥ͆ͬ͂̐̉ͤͅh͊̊̓ͣ̔ͤ̇̔ ̞̘̞̤̗͕̝̠̙ͨ͑̒̍̃̄t̺̫͇̳̤̪͈̼͖͒̎ͫ̃̾ͫ̌̈́̒̄̚ ̦̮͍̮̩͓͓̫ͥ̓͌̍̚n͔͈̜̂̍͊̋͗̄ͧ̀ͭͦo̗̱̯̮ͮ̇̆ͦ̓̈́̏ͩ̏̎̈ͪ̓͛̇ͣ̇̚ ̩͔͎͕̹̠̹̟͈ ͈͕̰̥̬̭̤̩̩̮̺͇̰̟͎̜̱́ͩͫ̅̅̈́̆̈́ͭͣͫͮ̋ͮͫͫͪt̞̹̯̰̾ͩ̂̍ͥͨ̇̌à͊ ̠̤̻͔̺̩͓̺̪͙͉̺͚̘͚̙̖ͩͭ̄ͬͭͤ͑͋̏͌̚ͅͅḥ͉̻͕ͮ̅̈́͐̀͗̚ț̝̂͛́̂̚ ̟̲̞̩͙͔̟̼̰̭͓͉̣͚͙̪̗ ͓̪̜̬ͣͪ͋ͬ̅̓͌̾ͦͦe̥̦̝̮̫͇͍̤̗͚̮̗̫̯̞͕̼̞ͮ̽ͪͧ͛̿͂ͤͪkͯ̐̔ͭ̈͆ͤ ̯̝͔̻̆̅ͩͪ̇̃ͤ̅i̳̝̠̟͈̳͚̦̤̞̤̋̐̽ͦ͆̋̏̊ͪ̔̈l̻̖̾̀̋ͫ́̎̔̍̄̄͋ͮ ͙̼͉ ̳̠͍̖̫͉̔ͨͥͮͥͭ͛͂ͤ̈ͣ͗͗ͩ̉̽͌g̰̪̣̫͇̖̙̒ͬͩ̈͒̑̂̍͐̿ñ̘͓ͤ̒̏̐ͅ ͕̫̻͉͕̺i̺̫̯̯̩̖̤͎̖̩̞̻̯̬͍̒̒͆̈ͬ͐͒ͪ͆̉͗̑̚hͤ͆͛̿͊̌̍͋̍̊̅͆͐̚ ̤̹͉͚̗̱̦̭̳̤͉̟͗̔t̩̭̥̝̍̂̏̍ͪ͐e͍̮̠͎̙̳ͫ̓ͪͩm̱̫̗̱͇̲̋̐ͣ̚̚o͐ ̲͈̙̼̗̦̣̲̝̞͔ͨ̊͗̿͑͆ͩͧ̽ͭs̩̜͕̭̣̲̳̙̫ͧ̂̏ͦ̈́ͭͩ̇ͯ͆ͣ̽͗ͧ ̥̼̝͎̭̠̺͈̥̤̗̘͕̝͙͚̲̆ͭ̉̾̿̇ͧ̍̄͂̈́͒ͧ̎̔̅̋̾̉ͅd͇̣̯̯̣̓͗̋ͯ̊̊ͪ ̬͍̪͈̯̥̩̫͔̺̰͎̻ͅn̬̠̜̼͐̽̇ͭ̃̌̍̋͌́ͦì͕̼͈̭̯͗͒͋ͅf̆ͤ͋͋͆̍̿̌ ̦̞̦͍̘̝͈̝̍̆̍̃ ̲̘̭͉̙̱̲͖̙̝̓͒̑̏̇͋ͥͦ̈́̉̂̊ͨ̚ͅo͉̺̳̜̙͈̜̜͚̰͉ͦ͗̑̽̋ͬ͋̏̾̉̍͋͋ ̭͍̟͍̪ͅt̰̰̤̩͉̬̻̩̫͍̠̲̄̏̂̽̊̉͗̐̐ͮ́̄̇͛ ̻̮͍̜͚̯̥̲͕̝̞͋ͩ̾͂ͨ͋͊̋̇ͅď͓̠̬͎̭͉͔̹͖̺̙͙͉͓̮̱̎̆͊ͪ͊́̂ͅrͦ̿ ͇̹͍͍͈̜̞̭͉̥̺̪͖̬̣ͪͩ͊̈͛͌ͨä̦͖̲̺̥́̓̆̋ͤ̉ͪ̏͐ͪh͖ͩ̓͑̈́̿ͧ͋ͯ̄̇ ̣̭̲̤͚̺̲̗̹ ̯̤̟͈͉̝̭̖͚̲͛͊͊ͪ̉̀̉̿͂t̰̼̺͎̺͚ͮ̔ͤͯͫ̒a̯̝͎̜̬̜̦̮͚̪͚͈͌ͧ͑ͣͅ ̘̺ͅh̥̟̬͎̤ͭ̄̾̓ͧ̋̆t͇̖̦̻̙̩͔̞̉͗ͨ͛ͪ̈́ ͙͔̞̩̌̓̑͒̃̊́ͭ͗ͧ͋̓̅̂ͫ͐̇t̥̪̥̞͎ͭ̓ͨ͐͋́ͥ͐̐ͪ͂̐̽̈͗̔̔͆̉o͊͐̿ ̤̣̙̼̝̪͎͎̜̪̐̀̈ͩ͂̆̒̾n̙͖̦͓̜̰͎̥̭̹̪͈̦̺̫̪̈́̒͑͊̒ ̘͓̮͎̯̺͉̪̿͗̆̑s̭̣̯̗̐͐͗̓͋̊'͈͙̳͚̺̻̜͓ͯ̆ͫͫͨͧ̐͗̃̔̈́̿̌ͩ̾͌tͣ ̞̹̝̼̣̥͕̟͖̼̤̦̙̓ͨ͗͊ͣ̒͌i̥͚͈̞̼̗̻̳͉̥̳̺͌̓̐͆̐̒̉̊̇̎̂ͥ̒ ̭̳̝̇̎̇̓̈́̎̐́͗̈́ͣͨ̋̔̑͗̚,̬͇͎̗̦̭̣͙̗̜͎̱̰̩ͮ͋͐̈̔͋͊̓͐̈ẙ͆̈̚ ͔͍̝̙̼͖̻̳̼̠͇̓ͮ̀ͩ͗̃̿̐ͅl̬̲̯͍̘͍̜̳̬̳̭̲͈͙̒̌̅ͮͣ̅͆̐ͫ͆͗̚ͅs͆ ̙̟̗̭̺̟̻̗͙̜̜̱̖̩̹̮̠̩ͥͮͪ̆̋͐̎̈ͭͬ̄̒̓̉̉ͩ͐̿ůͩ̆̑͛ͤͭ͆̆̎̇͋̄ ͙̪͈̝̫̦̗̼̗͇͙̟̱̯̗͈͋̾̒o̯̝͔̝͆̽̔̚ḭ̝͉̯̰̝̖͎̐͋ͮ͊̑ͦ̅̇͂̒͒ͣ̚ ̺̪̠̖̰̪̹̖̟ṟ̰͍̺͍̟͉ͤ͒ͮͯ̆ͥͅe̹̣̥̝͋̈ͫ̃ͧS͍̫͈̙̳̝͉̃ͣͧ̋͌ͤͩ̚ ͖͉̻̞̦̫͍

Comment

okay cthulu... if you say so...

Comment

LOL, very creative.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Comment

NOW ITS REALLY MESSED UP STEVO!

Comment

How so?

Comment

WHOA STEVO! That'll get you a one way ticket to bansville! Cool it with that!

Comment

I need an adult...

Comment

Like you are not trying to startle a bunch of them

Comment

Comment

The internet can do strange things to people.

Comment

You can't argue with that

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X