Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Count to 25,000 Game (Formerly 1 Million)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Count to 1 Million Game

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey guys, sorry, I've been out for a week. Also I managed to enter University/college in Biology! I actually wanted to enter Biotechnology which is a mix between Biology, Biochemistry and Bioengineering but I'm still ok with it . Anyways I still have a second stage and I can always try to do a subject equivalence to change courses.
          I should be happy but something else managed to grab my feelings, put them all together in a comfortable expectation state and then throw them away into a trash can

Comment

Cool story bro

(Just kidding. Congrats)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks stevo!

Comment

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• You guys realize you can upload your own avatars again, right? Can also use signatures as well.

Comment

Testing Signature...test..test...
                        "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Comment

I like Ghostbusters
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Last full day in Australia before I go stateside. Configuring my gaming rig (which I am on now) for my brothers Media Centre... Good bye Izzy... I'll miss you.

Comment

Good flight stevo! You'll see that the end of the year will come in no time and you will finally have your new beast machine

Comment

Working...
                                X