Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember back in the day when I used to spend hours upon hours just checking out CSN's skin sections, I would spend countless hours just looking at random submissions, even though I had downloaded tons of them already, I would still go back and check out some more to see if I may have missed one, just for the hell of it honestly. I would also visit the site just to check out the POTDs and browse the entire album, they always made me laugh with its quirky captions. Now I spend my time surfing TGN for everyday gaming news, since I have lost faith on almost every other gaming news website out there, I'd list them all, but I'd only be pissing people off. (cough, GameSpot, cough) Zips has always been (and still is) a big part of the Counter-Strike world back then, and I would always count on him to provide important news bulletins about Valve and their current games, now I rely on him to offer gaming news from practically every corner of the globe. Kudos to you Zips, and kudos to TGN for staying true to your fans. Keep up the fantastic work, since I won't be leaving anytime soon.

Here's hoping I receive a key, cheers!

Comment

I discover this web site recently, and it's realy amazing. Thanks a lot !

Comment

TGN is made of pure awesomeness! Keep it up guys.

Comment

TGN is meaning of life!

Comment

TGN is awesome that they give Diablo III beta keys away! i want a beta key too but first i want to try to win 1 for my boyfriend, he love that game so much! ( i think he's love Diablo more then me )

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

I love Diablo and am waiting for the third episode since years.
              And i'm absolutely happy to join your community to share my gaming experience.
              TGN FTW

Comment

/shy I....love.....you.... CSN.... /run away blushing

Comment

I love TGN for the oportunity of having a shot at D3 beta and not making me write an essay for it.

Comment

TGN are awesome, because you guys give me a key

Comment

You are awesome here in TGN, becouse you do what do you love and make other people happy. Keep it up!

Comment

TGN is great that you give us the opportunity to try Diablo 3!! I have played Diablo 1 and 2 and i would love to test D3 before it comes out Thank you TGN keep up the great work !!

Comment

I love TGN because of the atmosphere with in it's Community granted its not the same as it was in the past years but the basis is still there. P.S. Can I play my Ex-Staff Card?

Comment

TGN is legen.. wait for it.. -dary! Legendary!

Comment

I really love TGN that I would marry all members of it !

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

I know TGN since TotalBF2 but didn't register until some time because I was already moderator on a big BF forum. But I kept coming for some good posts and potd (some potd were hilarious) and then I decided to register during the BF2142 era. I also like the fact there's news about all games (kudos to Zips to keep the site updated, I know how tedious it can be sometime). The community while small compared to the TotalBF2 era is of good quality too (there's just very few to say on BF3...).

Keep up the good work TGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X