Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well TGN is best atm because always new contests and fast news !!

Comment

TGN are awesome,i 'm a relative newcomer but enjoying the site and community.

Comment

I really

Comment

TGN is as awesome as Diablo III

Comment

I already love TGN for letting everyone to participate on this awesome event. I will love them even more if they would give me a beta key for the game i am waiting for a long time!! xSolitaires PS: Diablo is awesome.

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Originally posted by LordGunnar
              TGN is as awesome as Diablo III
              I see what you did thar. How awesome Diablo III is depends on if they give you a key or not... what happens if the game turns out to disappoint, despite you getting a key?

TGN is awesome because It is TGN. No amount of CSnation can take its awesome away from it!

Comment

I love TGN more than yesterday, but less than when they give me a Diablo III beta key

Comment

I'm really happy to follow TGN and i love them for their work and their news about games. I've been playing Diablo since the beginning and i like to have the beta key to help blizzard to improve their product.

Comment

TGN is awsome cause it informs us for every new game with great reviews and videos!!

Comment

I love TGN, because they are going to give me a beta key. :gay_hand:

Comment

TGN is my favorite gaming website as it provides me with all the news for my favorite games. Been here for 5 years and loving it!

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

I love TGN, even if they don't give me a beta key. But I know they will!

Comment

i like TGN for news and contest !

Comment

because you guys give away a lot of keys!

Comment

TGN are awesome, loved diablo1 and 2 would love a chance to get an early look on part 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X