Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didnt my image post properly :/ oh well at least i have entered!

Comment

Comment

i have always loved the knife round. it's the last time to play around before it gets serious!

Comment

De_Aztec; Bridge

Well I think we all have had quite a few battles on this bad boy!? [I](de_aztec > water, looking up on the bridge)

Comment

The single favorite map of my childhood: fy_iceworld. Ah, the memories...

Comment

Here is cs_estate is mspaint

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Dust2, A bombsite.

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Probably the worst drawing of them all done by me.

Comment

Just in case you donmt see what map this is. lol i really want a beta key too! :-)
                    Great pics here!

Comment

Finally got this working and spent entirely too much time making it look good.

Comment

I hope I'll still have a chance although I just registered today. I have been kind of inactive in Counter-Strike the last 2 years, so I did not take part in any community. But I'm hoping for a chance to get a fresh start, to repeat my 7-8-year long CS 1.3-1.6-career and participate in improving this game.Not really good 3dimensional drawing skills over here, but that's my cs_office :

Comment

I love Office. It's easily the greatest map ever. Also I know I'm knew but if I were to win I'd definitely post content on the forums regularly.

Comment

iceworld

Comment

My most excellent rendition of awp_india_v2. Serious mspaint skills over here let me tell you better than my hand drawing abilities though lol.

Comment

I can't wait to see how they revamp de_prodigy. I've always had fun sneaking up on people while camping in that bunker.

Comment

Working...
                                X