Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FY_iceworld

Comment

test

Comment

steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ninjajohn7

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

de_Inferno bombsite: A

Very great map, with nice graphics.
          I like this map because it's a difficult map with great tactic options.

Comment

It's Bomb site B from de_dust2 my favorite map form any game ever

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

LOL, some really great pics. Good luck!
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

b in de_season, im the best artist ever...

Comment

here's my hilarious satirical picture of de_nuke.

Comment

"Long" in de_dust2.

Here is AWPer's best position.

Comment

The place that I usually die in de_dust2

I may have barely made an account but I used to have an account with TGN before it got moved to the official MyIS tournament forums...

Comment

I am an artist so I have a little of an advantage I really love CS:GO so I really took the time to make it haha. It was indeed in ms paint. GL to eveyone.

Comment

Originally posted by errentazaria
                          I am an artist so I have a little of an advantage I really love CS:GO so I really took the time to make it haha. It was indeed in ms paint. GL to eveyone.
                          Is that mspaint?

Comment

I still have a soft spot for 747 from CS, was always a fun map for me, but was very underplayed. I'm so glad we are not judged on image quality, because i absolutely suck at drawing - especially on a laptop haha! Currently away for work, and wont be home until Sunday, which leaves with me this laptop with limited tools! Thanks [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

That stupid part in cs_assault where i would never check the vents properly! As you can clearly see i am indeed an artist!

NOTE: The body is me EVERYTIME.

Comment

My rendition of de_tuscan

Comment

Working...
                                X