Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total War: Shogun 2 Giveaway!

Hey guys!

I'm giving away Total War: Shogun 2 to a random TGN/CSNation member to celebrate the new year.
    It's a Steam gift so make sure you have an account.

Just leave a post telling me which is your favorite RTS of all time. EDIT: Let's spice this up, you can post once per day, each time mentioning another favorite RTS.

Some rules:
    You need to have some posts on this site though, I don't like hit and run people.
    Add me on Steam ChuckS117 (try charlie_117 if that doesn't work)

It ends January 2, and I'll let the winner know via PM and then I'll send it.

BEGIN!

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 Giveaway!

Good ol'days of Dune 2000!

Will it be random ? if not I'll elaborate my post a little bit more xD

Comment

Company of Heroes for me. But I also love the Total War series.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Yes, completely random
        Check OP for new info.

Comment

In my country it has already past the midnight so here it goes. C&Conquer: Red Alert (the first one)

Comment

StarCraft- might not be the father of rts but it stands out from the rest.

Comment

Do we need to post a different RTS from what the others have posted? If not then Starcraft, it was awesome with the 3 different factions and good balance.

If yes then I'll go with Command & Conquer, the very first one (the beginning of GDI/NOD, 2 different factions, intuitive and fun gameplay, awesome cutscenes).

Comment

It can be the same RTS even if it was posted by other member. It just needs to be different from your past posts.

Comment

Company Of Heroes!

Comment

Red Alert 3!!!

Comment

Company of Heroes - I still have a screen with 24 victory and only 2 losses as US (lvl9 1v1) and 12v 1l panzer elite (lvl9 2vs2), pre patch 2.301. The second and last RTS I played competitively after Starcraft.

The game was awesome, it didn't require to be über fast but to take the right decisions. Dawn of War 2 was but a shadow of COH. The game also frustrated me so many times due to unbalance (strafing run, medic bunker :/ ).

Comment

Also have to say the original Command & Conquer, especially the NOD side with their obelisks.

Comment

Very tough call, as I have at times considered Rise of Nations, Company of Heroes, and Starcraft 1 as my favorite. However, looking back now I have to say Starcraft reigns supreme: I only really liked CoH for the great mods (vanilla gameplay felt too clunky, IMO), and Rise of Nations has not aged well at all. Starcraft is growing to be antiquated, but no other RTS has just been so magical for me.

Comment

C&C : Red Alert 2 (1 was ok but not as refined and 3 went too far for my taste).

Talking about mods on CoH there's Modern Combat coming and the release is close.

Comment

warcraft!!!!! the very first

Comment

Working...
                              X